No option to bake a cake??

by StarrChan666

Original Post

No option to bake a cake??

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

I have a similar problem, but I'm playing 'Sims Freeplay Mod' I found it on Aptoide and I have the cake option. . . It's just locked and I have no way to unlock it (I've been cooking for some pass hours)  and when I click it nothing happens, I tried looking around my cooking options to find another cake, but I can't find any. I really need to have a birthday and try to complete 'A quest for toddlers' but I can't seem to start it. . . 'A quest for toddlers is in my guest waiting in queue list but I can't seem how to start any of them

When I press 'ok' it sends me back like nothing happened and liked I clicked nothing  

Message 1 of 3 (1,720 Views)

Re: No option to bake a cake??

Hero
@StarrChan666 Moving your post to the FreePlay forum

Hopefully someone here has an answer for you.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 3 (1,709 Views)

Re: No option to bake a cake??

[ Edited ]

Have you completed the need for steed quest? that is required

Are you on level 12 or higher, that is also required

"quests waiting in queue" must be done in order they are shown, meaning you must complete every quest ahead of the Toddler quest before you can begin it

You do not need a birthday cake for the Toddler quest

Not sure if you can bake Birthday cakes before you complete the Toddler quest

Tap oven, choose baking, scroll all the way down: a Birthday cake cost 5 LPs and takes 24hrs to make

Edit: if your sim is pregnant it might limit her options as to what she can do

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

*** Is the issue resolved? Please click "Accept as solution" so others can benefit.***
*** Although xp is not required, it is very nice. Give a Kudos by clicking on the XP button if you feel a comment/post/response deserves it. ***
***I do not answer game questions in PMs. ***
+++ This Forum is provided by EA but it is designed as Player helping/advising other Players - meaning we are not employed by EA +++
D'oh! - Em
Message 3 of 3 (1,703 Views)