Re: New update crashing and auto closing

by MariaJean1403

Original Post

New update crashing and auto closing

★★ Novice

Downloaded the update for the sims freeplay last night and I can't open the app now, I've tried deleting it and reinstalling but it's still the same. Every time I click the app it crashes and auto closes after a few seconds of loading, how do I fix this?

Message 1 of 7 (1,057 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
@MariaJean1403 I have this same exact issue after the update. Any fixes yet?
Message 2 of 7 (1,026 Views)

@MariaJean1403 @Blueyedgirl80 

What device are you playing on?

This forum is provided by EA but is designed as Player helping Player, in this case we can not do much for you

Contact Firemonkeys support: https://help.firemonkeys.com.au/hc/en-us/requests/new or get there in game: green ... button at the bottom of the screen; Talkbubble with ?
I personally can not sign in with chrome, so you might need to try different browsers
Or contact support via FB or Twitter, links are at the bottom of the page

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

*** Is the issue resolved? Please click "Accept as solution" so others can benefit.***
*** Although xp is not required, it is very nice. Give a Kudos by clicking on the XP button if you feel a comment/post/response deserves it. ***
***I do not answer game questions in PMs. ***
+++ This Forum is provided by EA but it is designed as Player helping/advising other Players - meaning we are not employed by EA +++
D'oh! - Em
Message 3 of 7 (1,011 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
@minicha-em Thank you, I contacted firemonkeys support and I'm awaiting an answer from them. I play on an android phone and had no issues before this update. Hopefully it'll get resolved soon.
Message 4 of 7 (1,007 Views)

★★ Novice
@minicha-em Thanks I'm in the same boat as @blueeyedgirl80 played on android for years with no issues, I've contacted firemonkeys too but I'm still waiting on a response so I thought I'd reach out here. Maybe it's an issue with android? Hopefully they're already aware and working on a fix 🤞🏼
Message 5 of 7 (997 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I am having the same issue and am also waiting on a response or fix.

Message 6 of 7 (989 Views)

★★ Novice

Hey guys I got an update from firemonkeys, looks like we'll have to wait for the next update and hope its fixed by then 🤞🏼

Message 7 of 7 (918 Views)