by DeeCeeWis

Original Post

Re: My Game is STILL Being Accessed by An UNAUTHORIZED PERSON

★★★★ Novice
The BBB always responds.
Message 11 of 14 (422 Views)

Re: My Game is STILL Being Accessed by An UNAUTHORIZED PERSON - Happened AGAIN

★★★★ Novice

EA_Mai - it happened again.  Opened the game last night and only a few sims that I made inspired we're inspired. Opened the game today ALL SIMS WERE INSPIRED. 

This is ridiculous and my concern is valid.  This is MY personal tablet with other things installed than sims freeplay - what other things are being manipulated while whoever - EA because they can - or someone else because of a security flaw - or  SOMETHING IS WRONG! If this isn't happening to anyone else's game - WHY IS IT CONSTANTLY, PERSISTENTLY HAPPENING TO MINE?!   

EA_Mai - you are obviously affiliated or connected with EA somehow - I think this is something that should be escalated to an area that can handle it.  It seems like my only option to prevent this is to uninstall the game, but at this point - the way the game is constantly being accessed and manipulated - I'm not sure my tablet wouldn't continue to be accessed.  If you're going to suggest firemonkeys - I'll take my chances filing a technical support case and have someone call me, because this goes beyond a simple "I can't get my sim to go to sleep" or "my screen looks fuzzy" - my personal information is on my tablet and day after day this is happening.  I need a REAL answer.  Please advise.

Message 12 of 14 (389 Views)

★★★★ Novice

EA_Mai - it happened again.  Opened the game last night and only a few sims that I made inspired we're inspired. Opened the game today ALL SIMS WERE INSPIRED. 

This is ridiculous and my concern is valid.  This is MY personal tablet with other things installed besides sims freeplay - what other things are being manipulated while whoever - EA because they can - or someone else because of a security flaw - or  SOMETHING IS WRONG! If this isn't happening to anyone else's game - WHY IS IT CONSTANTLY, PERSISTENTLY HAPPENING TO MINE?!   

EA_Mai - you are obviously affiliated or connected with EA somehow - I think this is something that should be escalated to an area that can handle it.  It seems like my only option to prevent this is to uninstall the game, but at this point - the way the game is constantly being accessed and manipulated - I'm not sure my tablet wouldn't continue to be accessed. 

If you're going to suggest firemonkeys - I'll take my chances filing a technical support case and have someone call me, because this goes beyond a simple "I can't get my sim to go to sleep" or "my screen looks fuzzy" - my personal information is on my tablet and day after day this is happening.  I need a REAL answer.  Please advise.

Message 13 of 14 (389 Views)

★★★★ Novice

AND AGAIN - IT HAPPENED AGAIN!!  I know an update hasn't occurred, I know I've been visiting the game several times a day, I know no one has access to my device other than myself, I know this is some B.S. and it's happening.  I'm not going to wait for a non-answer or to be told it's okay if EA is accessing my game and manipulating it in a way I don't want because EA owns it, or that it can't be happening - BECAUSE IT IS HAPPENING.  If this game was on a tablet owned by EA, I'd have no problem with EA or someone associated with EA accessing the game and the tablet - but this is MY TABLET and it has other things on it that I haven't and wouldn't give access to anyone else.  Clearly someone has access and I'm tired of being told it's not happening.  I'm only sending this message so I can show that I've made a good faith effort to find out what's going on and that I've been largely ignored and/or mocked and basically told I must be imagining it or someone causing it myself.  On to the next step to find an answer.

Message 14 of 14 (361 Views)