Missing lp

by kandigirl702

Original Post

Missing lp

★★ Newbie
Has anyone else had an issue with the free lp offers where it says "completed rewarded" but it never deposited the free lp? This has now happened 3 times. The first 2 were for final fantasy and battle camp for a total if 120 lp. After a week of back and forth emails with support they finally gave it to me. So there was another offer for final fantasy for me to come back, so i did it thinking they had to of fixed it, its been a few months. But now it did it again! It only seems to be a problem for the big offers. And these stupid offers take at least 2 weeks to complete! So aggrivating to do all that and not get the lp deposit!
Message 1 of 2 (742 Views)

Re: Missing lp

★★★ Newbie

This has happened to me too. It seems that any task over 100LP will not be awarded completely. I have been emailing the LP and games support for weeks trying to get a resolution on the hundreds of missing LP. They do not make it easy and do not discuss what the issue is. I suggest not doing any task over 100. It isn't worth the time because they won't honor the reward amount even with screenshot proof (which I have).

Message 2 of 2 (486 Views)