Missing VIP Rewards

by bubbles1705433

Original Post

Missing VIP Rewards

★★ Novice

I’ve leveled up my VIP 8 times and I’ve only received mystery box keys and additional sims when I became VIP level 1??? Why haven’t I got the other 7 lots of keys and sims??? I’ve tried refreshing but nothing changes 

Message 1 of 12 (3,832 Views)

Re: Missing VIP Rewards

You got one key when you got VIP 3, no more keys can be gotten from VIP

You got +1 sim/town on VIP6 and VIP8 (so, +2 sims, not +7) next +sim/town on VIP10 and VIP15

Your total perks for VIP 8 should be 

One seed for a Social point flower/day

+2 sims in your town (total 36 at lvl 55, if you have not purchased extra sims from the specials)

6 time tokens (in total)

10 slices of cake/day

+13% Daily allowance bonus

Access to collect all Revenue button

Simultaneous constructions for professional work places

One monument resource/day

+ one sim/ household (you can now have a family of 5 living in the same house

Autoplay ads can be turned off

Access to the Mega spin in professional work places

You can give 3 pieces of rainbow cake at once

You can do double shifts on professional work places

+4% bonus when you purchase SP

+2% bonus when you purchase LP

+2% bonus when you purchase simoleons

Access to Red Carpet Couture clothing

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

*** Is the issue resolved? Please click "Accept as solution" so others can benefit.***
*** Although xp is not required, it is very nice. Give a Kudos by clicking on the XP button if you feel a comment/post/response deserves it. ***
***I do not answer game questions in PMs. ***
+++ This Forum is provided by EA but it is designed as Player helping/advising other Players - meaning we are not employed by EA +++
D'oh! - Em
Message 2 of 12 (3,810 Views)

★★ Novice

Having the same issue. Send email to firemonkey May 16 2020. Got response back from Firemonkey support representative Partha,  in which was stated it was a developer's issue and they would forward a email to them. They sent directions to possibly fix issue, unfortunately it did not. I was only 20 points away from Vip perk 9 so I upgraded to see if it would correct issue and I'm still missing the rewards 1 key and 1 extend time coin per day, which I definitely need. Firemonkey did send me some which I very much appreciated. But I would love to receive them on a daily basis per VIP 9 status. 

Message 3 of 12 (3,303 Views)

You got ONE Mystery box key at VIP 3, it is not a new perk for VIP 8/9

Time tokens are given ONE per VIP level, not a daily thing

The daily perk for VIP 8 is a free seed for Social Point flower, normally 20 LPs a spin

*** Is the issue resolved? Please click "Accept as solution" so others can benefit.***
*** Although xp is not required, it is very nice. Give a Kudos by clicking on the XP button if you feel a comment/post/response deserves it. ***
+++ This Forum is provided by EA but it is designed as Player helping/advising other Players - meaning we are not employed by EA +++
D'oh! - Em
Message 4 of 12 (3,287 Views)

★★ Novice

Oh ok but 8 does give a key as u can see in picture posted below. And I did not get ever a key or extra time extension when upgraded to 9 

Message 5 of 12 (3,246 Views)

the key you show is a reward for VIP 3 - it does NOT have a label that say "NEW" or "up-arrow +1" or "FREE!", indicated that is a reward you have already gotten  for a previous VIP level

If the reward/perk does not have a label "new", "free" or "up arrow +number" it is not a reward/perk for the level, it is a reward/perk for a previous VIP level

You should have gotten another Time Extension Token though, contact Firemonkeys if you did not get it

This forum is provided by EA but is designed as Player helping Player, in this case we can not do much for you
Contact Firemonkeys support: https://help.firemonkeys.com.au/hc/en-us/requests/new or get there in game: green ... button at the bottom of the screen; Talkbubble with ?
I personally can not sign in with chrome, so you might need to try different browsers

D'oh! - Em
Message 6 of 12 (3,234 Views)

★ Novice

I didn’t receive any key

Message 7 of 12 (2,543 Views)

Missing rewards

★ Novice

Hi there I am having the same problem! I haven’t receive any free key and I am at vip 11! Is there any way to fix this?

Message 8 of 12 (2,543 Views)

Re: Missing rewards

@kellini88 

At VIP 11 you should have gotten ONE key in total (at VIP 3)

You can see your keys in the task list, if you click the Weekly task tab

You will not see the key in inventory or home store

Is it possible that you've bought a mystery box, using the key, and did not notice?

This forum is provided by EA but is designed as Player helping Player, in this case we can not do much for you

Contact Firemonkeys support: https://help.firemonkeys.com.au/hc/en-us/requests/new or get there in game: green ... button at the bottom of the screen; Talkbubble with ?
I personally can not sign in with chrome, so you might need to try different browsers
Or contact support via FB or Twitter, links are at the bottom of the page

D'oh! - Em
Message 9 of 12 (2,525 Views)

Re: Missing rewards

★ Novice

Why only one key? What about the previous levels? I know where to find it and no I didn’t use any to open a mystery box

Message 10 of 12 (2,518 Views)