Missing LP & simoleans

by dualgnome

Original Post

Missing LP & simoleans

★★★ Newbie
Opened my game and I am missing all but one LP and 500k in Simoleans.
Message 1 of 3 (545 Views)

Re: Missing LP & simoleans

EA app Team

Hi @dualgnome,

Sorry for the wait, I understand this is not a pleasant situation Frown 

In case you didn't get this sorted already with the support team, please, open a help request as explained here: https://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Sims-FreePlay/INFORMATION-The-Sims-FreePlay-Support/td-p/1877383  Answers HQ is a community, but other players can't help with this one, you should contact Firemonkey's support.

Good luck!

-Mai

Message 2 of 3 (478 Views)

Re: Missing LP & simoleans

★★ Apprentice

Hi!  Yeah, my issue is slightly different but same topic. 

When I play the free ad games listed above the inventory bar,  I do not always receive my promised LPs. I'm missing LPs from about four games out of about thirteen or fifteen of those games.  Yes I was signed in to facebook in both Sims free play and the free ad install game while I played them and made sure I played a bit beyond the required levels. 

I am going to assume that this is more of the advertisers problem than the Sims free play, but wanted you/sims freeplay to be aware of it happening. I have followed all the "missing Lp? " links and I see that they make you go through an awful lot of hoops to get your complaint looked at so I've decided to disregard my missing LPs owed to me by the gamer links and continue to play Sims free play without the missing ones. 

I do not recall all the game titles,  but the most recent one was "Pop! Slots". They do make you spend nearly three or more days of play for more than three LPs,  so the missing LPs seem regretful. 

Just wanted you all to know. Some of the game titles do pay their LPs,  but a few do not. 

Message 3 of 3 (449 Views)