Missed Update - Should I download old version?

by heysimmersss

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Missed Update - Should I download old version?

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

Does downloading an older version of Sims Freeplay allow you to accomplish missions(eg: SIm chase + Life events) that were missed? I missed the Moroccan & Christmas update Frown 

Message 1 of 3 (865 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Missed Update - Should I download old version?

no, it depends on dates, not on the update

Time limited events like live events and simchases and Influence Island etc runs between set dates

you need the update to get them but once the finish date have past you can not get them again until they return as a rerun

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

*** Is the issue resolved? Please click "Accept as solution" so others can benefit.***
*** Although xp is not required, it is very nice. Give a Kudos by clicking on the XP button if you feel a comment/post/response deserves it. ***
***I do not answer game questions in PMs. ***
+++ This Forum is provided by EA but it is designed as Player helping/advising other Players - meaning we are not employed by EA +++
D'oh! - Em

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (836 Views)

All Replies

no, it depends on dates, not on the update

Time limited events like live events and simchases and Influence Island etc runs between set dates

you need the update to get them but once the finish date have past you can not get them again until they return as a rerun

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

*** Is the issue resolved? Please click "Accept as solution" so others can benefit.***
*** Although xp is not required, it is very nice. Give a Kudos by clicking on the XP button if you feel a comment/post/response deserves it. ***
***I do not answer game questions in PMs. ***
+++ This Forum is provided by EA but it is designed as Player helping/advising other Players - meaning we are not employed by EA +++
D'oh! - Em
Message 2 of 3 (837 Views)

★ Novice
@minicha-em Thanks a lot for informing me this Standard smile
Message 3 of 3 (822 Views)