Marriage and baby problems in sims freeplay

by musiclover2143

Original Post

Marrige Help!

★★ Novice

Im so sorry to be complaining so often but my Sim's status is 'married' but I can still 'Get Married' and the other Sim still stays as 'Engaged'. Please fix!!  :manfrustrated:

Thank you!!

Message 11 of 29 (2,871 Views)

When I marry I can marry again...

★★ Novice

When my Sims got married, only one of their status changed. The get married button came up again so I pressed it but its not helping! Please help!! :catsad:

Message 12 of 29 (2,882 Views)

Marriage

★★★ Newbie
Only one sim gets married status, the other one stays engaged, but he did change his last name. When I try to get a baby, it says the couple has to be married. Please help,!,
Message 13 of 29 (2,912 Views)

Re: Marriage and baby problems in sims freeplay

★★★ Newbie
Im having the exact same problem, down to a T. My sims also moved in together before marriage. I'd like to have a baby already damnit!! Lol
Message 14 of 29 (3,382 Views)

Marriage

★★★ Newbie

I have 2 sims in a relationship with each other. One of the two says engaged the other married, but the are in a relaionship together. The game wont let me have a baby because it says they aren't married but when I check his relationship with her it says married but her relationship with him says engaged (full bar). When I click get married I'm told my sims are already married. How do I fix this?

Message 15 of 29 (2,875 Views)

Sims Marriage

★★★ Newbie
Well my sim moved in already and I keep "being romantic" to the other sim that I am engaged to and nothing is going up in the bar. What's happening??
Message 16 of 29 (2,888 Views)

★ Novice
Exact problem with 3 couples.
Message 17 of 29 (3,327 Views)

Baby doesnt appear in the crib.

★★★ Newbie
My population is at 5 out of 8 people right now and I have a crib with two people married I made the baby but I spawns outside the house by the mailbox and I can't do anything with it and it still gives me an option to create another baby in the crib please help!
Message 18 of 29 (2,890 Views)

Community Manager

This issue is confirmed as fixed in the next update! Please read more about it here:

https://getsatisfaction.com/firemonkeys/topics/sfp_help_problem_with_getting_married_and_only_one_si...

Your friendly neighbourhood forum admin.

spectre.png
Message 19 of 29 (9,778 Views)

How to get both player married

★★★ Newbie
Ok I bought a ring to they could get married and now one say married and the other one say engaged.... How to change it in to both married..
Message 20 of 29 (1,592 Views)