Marriage and baby problems in sims freeplay

by musiclover2143

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Marriage and baby problems in sims freeplay

★★★ Newbie
I have married my two sims but on the relationship tracker one of the sims has "engaged" and one of them has "married"written. For this reason i have made them "be romantic" and get married several times but nothing has changed. Also when i tap on the crib i put in their house, it says that i cannot add a baby because a married couple needs to live in that house but they do already live there! Does the fact they moved in together before getting married affect this?
Message 9 of 29 (26,287 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Marriage and baby problems in sims freeplay

Community Manager

This issue is confirmed as fixed in the next update! Please read more about it here:

https://getsatisfaction.com/firemonkeys/topics/sfp_help_problem_with_getting_married_and_only_one_si...

Your friendly neighbourhood forum admin.

spectre.png

View in thread

Message 19 of 29 (9,779 Views)

All Replies

[The Sims FreePlay] Having a baby in the Sims Freeplay

[ Edited ]
★★ Newbie

In The Sims Freeplay, I have a gay couple who are married and one of the objectives I have is to have a baby. My game refuses to let me have a baby even though I have a crib and I have not reached the maximum people limit yet. What should I do?

Message 1 of 29 (25,779 Views)

The sims freeplay

★★ Novice
I absolutely love the sims freeplay I play it everyday but now I'm getting kinda bored of it, I've reached the max of sims 31 and I still have houses that I could build and keep going but I can't Frown also I had a married couple and had two teens with them but I wanted to add another child but said the house was full that's really sucks too, I love the two/three story house it would be cool if we could view one another's sims town and see their houses and maybe even get ideas from other sims players that's would be great hopefully you could improve the game in the next update.. Whenever that is??? Thank YouStandard smile
Message 2 of 29 (25,516 Views)

The sims free play

★★ Novice
I absolutely love the sims freeplay I play it everyday but now I'm getting kinda bored of it, I've reached the max of sims 31 and I still have houses that I could build and keep going but I can't Frown also I had a married couple and had two teens with them but I wanted to add another child but said the house was full that's really sucks too, I love the two/three story house it would be cool if we could view one another's sims town and see their houses and maybe even get ideas from other sims players that's would be great hopefully you could improve the game in the next update.. Whenever that is??? Thank YouStandard smile
Message 3 of 29 (25,431 Views)

Reached max sims 31:(

★★ Novice
Message 4 of 29 (25,442 Views)

Million dollar IDEA$. These things will satisfy currents Sims Freeplay players & attract thousands more!

★★★ Newbie
How i see the future of sims:<br>Preteens go to high school, then college just outside of town. They can date other teens. Find A system in which sims age (generations). Death option or something. Lets us create a sims face &amp; body like playstation home have some of you're people check it out. For clothes just have designs of shirts,pants,hats,shades just any accessory and provide a color bar,that we can adjust to whatever shade. That way we have endless options. I have much more ideas, and solutions to future problems that you guys might come across. An idea that I'm dying to tell you about is to make this game Multiplayer. I know you've probably thought about it but you're not there yet. I know you guys have bright ideas, you just choose to release them lil by little so that you always have an update to offer,which is why sims Freeplay will stay alive for many more years. Multiplayer: Friends or strangers can visit you're town with their sims. Of course you'll Get a notification saying&quot;____ would like to visit you're town&quot; then we click allow or deny or so. If they are romantic with you're sim, you should have an option to &quot;Reject&quot; or be romantic back. If they fall in love and want to marry you'll have an option like&quot; ___ would like to move to you're town. And you can get money they invested in their house in you're town. I literally think of every detail and it would be too much to write. Email me @ [edit: email address removed] if you think I have something good here. Just imagine sims couple of years from now, people voice chatting(Bluetooth).dont be afraid of a virtual world, it's what users demand and eventually escalade to. &amp; I believe I have all the steps in between. Just give me a chance.
Message 5 of 29 (25,515 Views)

The Sims Freeplay

★★★ Newbie
My name is Eric Ward.  I currently play The Sims Freeplay and I have tewo characters named Daniel Dighe and Donna Dighe. They are supposed to be married.  For Donna, the status says "Married" and has the "Get Married" option.  For Daniel, the status says "Engaged" but doesn't have the "Get Married" option and its holding me from having a baby, which is my next goal.  Please help me.  My number is (404)680-6290. My e-mail is [edit: email address removed]. 
Message 6 of 29 (25,442 Views)

[FAQ] Marriage &amp; Babies

★★★ Newbie
My sims are engaged and live together I also have a crib but i can't add a baby it keeps telling me that a married couple need to live here
Message 7 of 29 (25,441 Views)

Sims freeplay: sims won't have a baby! Help

★★★ Newbie
My sims won't have a baby, one says engaged the other says married. When I click the crib it says married sims have to live in this house or something like that, I can continuously click get married I get 330 xp every time but they still won't have a baby. I'm on the quest that tells me to have a baby and finished the get married quest with the same sims im trying to have a baby with and I'm level 14, my sims live together, help I don't know what I'm doing wrong!
Message 8 of 29 (26,197 Views)

The sims freeplay

★ Newbie
both of my sims are in a relationship, but the problem is one of my sims status says engaged and the other say married. my question is how do i get both of my sims statuses to say married on the sims free play.
Message 10 of 29 (25,450 Views)