Lifestyle Points Won't Load

by emcpeace17

Original Post

Lifestyle Points Won't Load

★★★ Newbie

I've been playing Sims Freeplay for probably 3 years now, and have just ran into this problem recently. There is that feature that allows you to download and play other games to a certain level to earn lifestyle points from if you don't want to spend money(me). And recently, I've downloaded games in the hopes of earning said lifestyle points, and once I complete the task given by the program I'm able to see that it was completed in the app. I remember when I initially started using this feature a little box would show up and say that I'd been awarded such amount of points, but I haven't seen that for the two most recent games I've completed, and the lifestyle points don't increase either. Any help on this would be greatly appreciated because I would like to have downloaded extra games for a purpose. 

Message 1 of 4 (883 Views)

Re: Lifestyle Points Won't Load

@emcpeace17 

What OS? Google, Amazon or Apple?

This offer does not occur for all

But the offer is common for multiple games

You download another game/app, reach a goal and get premium currency for the game that you originally played

Or, that is how it is suppose to work

I do not have it for FreePlay but have tried it on multiple other games and it NEVER works

To me it is a scam to get downloads and ads

Contact the store that helps promote the trials/offers. Google Play, Amazon or Apple

Or contact FireMonkeys, I'll link it below

AHQ can not do much for you regarding this issue

This forum is provided by EA but is designed as Player helping Player, in this case we can not do much for you

Contact Firemonkeys support: https://help.firemonkeys.com.au/hc/en-us/requests/new or get there in game: green ... button at the bottom of the screen; Talkbubble with ?
I personally can not sign in with chrome, so you might need to try different browsers
Or contact support via FB or Twitter, links are at the bottom of the page

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

*** Is the issue resolved? Please click "Accept as solution" so others can benefit.***
*** Although xp is not required, it is very nice. Give a Kudos by clicking on the XP button if you feel a comment/post/response deserves it. ***
***I do not answer game questions in PMs. ***
+++ This Forum is provided by EA but it is designed as Player helping/advising other Players - meaning we are not employed by EA +++
D'oh! - Em
Message 2 of 4 (856 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Yeah so I use Google, and prior to the last couple instances, the feature worked perfectly fine, so I'm more wondering why it doesn't work anymore and if there is anything that could be done

Message 3 of 4 (847 Views)

You can contact Google Play and Firemonkeys or whoever set up the referral system (don't know what company that is)

Other than that, only option is to cut your losses.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

*** Is the issue resolved? Please click "Accept as solution" so others can benefit.***
*** Although xp is not required, it is very nice. Give a Kudos by clicking on the XP button if you feel a comment/post/response deserves it. ***
***I do not answer game questions in PMs. ***
+++ This Forum is provided by EA but it is designed as Player helping/advising other Players - meaning we are not employed by EA +++
D'oh! - Em
Message 4 of 4 (841 Views)