K-9 unit

★ Novice

How Do I unlock the K-9 unit without using lifestyle points? Thanks

Message 1 of 2 (689 Views)

Re: K-9 unit

You need a metro police level 8

You make your police sims work shifts and collect the necessary resources

1250 Flashlight, 320 Handcuffs and 225 Fingerprints 

You can trade resources, top left (police badge), 3rd tab (the one with two arrows)  when you're in the station, to get more of what you need

I have two grunts (in addition to the two specialized police), not specialized, to collect resources, so I can usually finish a shift in 4 hrs.

As soon as the specialized police have earned their badges and leveled up enough, I'll send in the grunts to get resources 

It takes a lot of shifts and trades to get enough for the K-9 and Forensic lab - even more for the upstairs rooms, but it can be done without LPs

Even if you don't get walk-ins with the right resources, you should still do them all to get the police coins so you can trade for more space and the things you need

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

*** Is the issue resolved? Please click "Accept as solution" so others can benefit.***
*** Although xp is not required, it is very nice. Give a Kudos by clicking on the XP button if you feel a comment/post/response deserves it. ***
***I do not answer game questions in PMs. ***
+++ This Forum is provided by EA but it is designed as Player helping/advising other Players - meaning we are not employed by EA +++
D'oh! - Em
Message 2 of 2 (668 Views)