It's taking up the whole memory!

by ethilda

Original Post

Re: It's taking up the whole memory!

Hero (Retired)
@Gilnitz
Did you get an auto reply with a ticket number and link to check on the status when you put your trouble ticket in? If not then the ticket may not have gone through.

It may take support a bit of time to Get back to you since a lot of players are having this issue.

I recommend again as I did in my previous post to try using a public wifi.
Message 11 of 16 (966 Views)

★★ Novice
I really don't see the point. It's a bug kinda stuff.
Message 12 of 16 (965 Views)

Hero (Retired)
@ethilda
It's just a suggestion since not everyone with an iPhone is having a problem I thought maybe it might be a wifi issue. I recently had that problem myself at my Mother-in-law's house. I couldn't download the game. When I got home it worked fine.
Message 13 of 16 (961 Views)

★★★ Newbie

@martha4858  The first ticket I put in was closed immediately with an automated answer (because they assumed that some canned steps would solve the issue - they did not).  I responded as such, and that reopened the ticket, but I didn't get another acknowledgement.

I opened another ticket - choosing different subject headers this time to avoid the auto response.  This generated an acknowledgement that they are experiencing higher than usual call volume and there will be a long delay in responding.  Oh well..

I'm using a large business wifi right now (though it requires a password) - that's where I've been having the issue.  Using cell data doesn't help either.

Will look around for a totally open public wifi with no login and see if that makes a difference.

Message 14 of 16 (959 Views)

★★ Novice
Tried with cellular, wifi at home, at work. Did not work. Nothing but a dead end. I decided to keep it as it is until I find a solution from somewhere.
Message 15 of 16 (956 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Yeah me too, I used to play this game everyday on my phone without any problem with the space, but after they made update after update after update, the game became no longer in mb it become with a huge space of GB which no longer suit the phone

Message 16 of 16 (600 Views)