Infant Musical Expression Hobby

by lightdaa4149

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Infant Musical Expression Hobby

★★ Novice

I have completed the quest, but is the infant musical expression hobby gone?  I've gone through 10 infants having 11/12 done and none do the last one.  I took a look today and its dim, not lit up like in other hobbies.  Just so I don't keep wasting time, wondering if this hobby has gone the way of karate?  Thanks!

Message 1 of 6 (1,848 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Infant Musical Expression Hobby

Hero (Retired)

@lightdaa4149

The only reason I can think that some of the spots are greyed out is because non of your babies are or have been a level six in the hobby. Some of the slots stay grey until you level up in the hobby. Other than that it might be a glitch and needs to be reported to support.

By the way I don't remember the karate hobby ever being an LP earning hobby and I've been playing from the start. It may have come later for people just starting the hobby. It would be nice it it did earn LPs, because right now other than competing at the competition center ther is no reason to do the hobby.

View in thread

Message 4 of 6 (2,064 Views)

All Replies

Hero (Retired)

@lightdaa4149

Not sure I understand what you mean by "gone the way of the Karate hobby. That hobby is still around you just don't earn anything by doing it. The musical Ecpression hobby is like the rest of the hobbies, you can keep redoing the hobby to earn LPs. I am not sure why it is grayed out unless it's b cause you don't have a baby right now or you already have the max number of instruments allowed.

Message 2 of 6 (1,833 Views)

★★ Novice

I know you can still do karate, but that's what I meant, its no longer an LP earning hobby.  As far as the musical expression, I currently have 3 infants working on it, around the clock (I've had 3 working on it since the quest ended, each time one ages, I have another baby) and the middle one of the last row is not getting done and looks grayed out.  I'm able to do the action, just not ever complete the set to earn the LP.

Message 3 of 6 (1,827 Views)

Hero (Retired)

@lightdaa4149

The only reason I can think that some of the spots are greyed out is because non of your babies are or have been a level six in the hobby. Some of the slots stay grey until you level up in the hobby. Other than that it might be a glitch and needs to be reported to support.

By the way I don't remember the karate hobby ever being an LP earning hobby and I've been playing from the start. It may have come later for people just starting the hobby. It would be nice it it did earn LPs, because right now other than competing at the competition center ther is no reason to do the hobby.

Message 4 of 6 (2,065 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@lightdaa4149 I have this problem too. Mine also has to use the bathroom and won’t.
Message 5 of 6 (1,225 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @megangist160 please do not bump older threads like this, if having an issue please create a new thread rather than bumping one from 2015.

Darko 

Darko.png
Message 6 of 6 (1,209 Views)