Re: I can't unlock Audition/interview room

by martha4858

Original Post

Accepted Solution

I can't unlock Audition/interview room

★★★ Newbie
On sims FreePlay I can't unlock the audition/ interview room without paying for it. It says I need 2 audition requests and/or 2 interview requests. I have one of each and I have been playing for a while now, however, the second one has not come up for either.
Message 1 of 4 (12,638 Views)

Accepted Solution

[ Edited ]
EA app Team

Hi @lexiroseeex3,

I know you have been playing for a while already, but these requests appear randomly, so the only option is to wait until they show up on the lot. Have you already tried to clear out some of the other requests to make room for Sims to spawn on the lot with the audition or interview requests? That could help Standard smile

Good luck!

-Mai

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (15,271 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]
EA app Team

Hi @lexiroseeex3,

I know you have been playing for a while already, but these requests appear randomly, so the only option is to wait until they show up on the lot. Have you already tried to clear out some of the other requests to make room for Sims to spawn on the lot with the audition or interview requests? That could help Standard smile

Good luck!

-Mai

Message 2 of 4 (15,272 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Hey, my question was similar, except I have already unlocked the interview room. But it's making me pay 508 LP's to actually build it. Any way around this?
Message 3 of 4 (11,811 Views)

Hero (Retired)

@RHunt2018

You need to collect the resources to build the interview room. You do not need to use LPs. You can see what resources you have in your storage. If you run out of storage room while trying to save the resources you need to build a work center you can either increase the size of the storage or sell some of the other resources. It may take a while but you will get enough resources. You can check out the blog of the girl who games to get more information:  https://thegirlwhogames.blog/2017/09/01/the-sims-freeplay-profession-careers-police/

Message 4 of 4 (11,710 Views)