Re: I can't find the puppy!

by EA_Zoe

Original Post

Re: can't find puppy

[ Edited ]
Hero

This is the forum for the Origin client, not for any particular game. What game are you talking about?

Previous post was moved, so my comment seemed silly and out of place all of a sudden. Tongue out

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Message 171 of 189 (727 Views)

I can not find a puppy

★★ Newbie
Hi! Help me, please. I can not find a puppy
Message 172 of 189 (727 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

I haven't started quest yet will I have a problem if I start this quest or is it fixed. 

Message 173 of 189 (692 Views)

★★ Novice

I uploaded my entire game to cloud I was at level 54 now I can't find my game ?? EA.com that all their customers down this is so unnecessary they should've fixed this problem immediately. Filling out a form did not work. Up load to cloud did not work. My entire game vanished. What happen to emailing the problem instead of getting false info I am thankful I spent little money on this free game

Message 174 of 189 (678 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I'very had the same problem and your answer is very helpful thank you. However...I can't seem to log a 'ticket' as when I started playing this game I didn't link it to any account so my player I'd is just 'guest' and I can't supply anything else. I had 4 days left like most people and would love to complete the quest. Rather naively I didn't realise that the issue with this quest would prevent me from doing any more! Could you please advise how I can remedy this? 

Thanks in advance.

Message 175 of 189 (567 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
You should be able to link the game now, even if you did not link it at the start. Either way, you should have a player id that you can give them as well so the ticket will go through.

even though the quest ran out of time before they fixed my quest, i was given the puppy and kitten clothes afterwards for free without having to do it within the time limit. It took about 8 days for my ticket to go through, before they fixed my game and gave the pupper simtracker thing.
Message 176 of 189 (563 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Brilliant! Thanks ever so much, I just assumed that you couldn't link it at a later date. Logging a ticket now, fingers crossed they are kind to me too ☺

Message 177 of 189 (553 Views)

★★★ Newbie
How Can I Fix This Problem
Message 178 of 189 (515 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

You need to contact Support @BreannaNakel. Please check page 1 of this thread for further information.

Message 179 of 189 (506 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I've got the same problem. It's really annoying. Pls help soon! I've been waiting for days. My puppy won't come back and I can't find it anywhere. I've searched everywhere and now I can't finish my mission... 

Message 180 of 189 (480 Views)