Re: How do I make the Midtown Cafe busier?

by sierras815

Original Post

How do I make the Midtown Cafe busier?

★★★ Newbie

Is there a way to make the Midtown Cafe busier? I finished the event, but every shift is slow.  I have to keep paying the workers, so it’s taking coins away from each shift.

Message 1 of 4 (2,292 Views)

Look through this video from Firemonkeys

This is the best I can do as I have not started Midtown, nor do I plan to do so soon

No Hero or Champion have started Midtown, so questions may not be answered for a while as this is a Player t Player forum

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

*** Is the issue resolved? Please click "Accept as solution" so others can benefit.***
*** Although xp is not required, it is very nice. Give a Kudos by clicking on the XP button if you feel a comment/post/response deserves it. ***
***I do not answer game questions in PMs. ***
+++ This Forum is provided by EA but it is designed as Player helping/advising other Players - meaning we are not employed by EA +++
D'oh! - Em
Message 2 of 4 (2,254 Views)

★★★ Novice

I only have like level 5 /6/7 of everyone and everything. I do DO all of the Trainings. And try to hire up with experience as needed but sometimes I only make 2k a shift and I do all the hard customers.. I was also a idiot and hired all the managers so I do pay out a lot 🤷‍♀️

Message 3 of 4 (1,438 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have this exact same problem. Now that I finished and there are no more tours my coins are getting less and less and I can’t level up staff of appliances. There is honestly no need for me to play the midtown café anymore. 

Message 4 of 4 (729 Views)