Game kicking out

by Masterofmoves

Original Post

Game kicking out

★★★ Newbie

Is anyone else having problems with game since update with sim valley lately it's been glitching, throwing me out of my game, ect then when I do get in it says that I didn't complete tasks on time which I know I have. Am starting to get fed up now and I love this game. Have clean cache and uninstall and reinstall three times and it's still doing it for some reason, can anyone help

Message 1 of 6 (843 Views)

Re: Game kicking out

[ Edited ]

@Masterofmoves 

This is a known issue and an update, coming this week, will (hopefully) fix it - according to SimGuru Alana's twitter

Meanwhile, contact support to get compensation (not a sure thing but if you don't ask, you won't even have a chance)

Contact Firemonkeys support: https://help.firemonkeys.com.au/hc/en-us/requests/new or get there in game: green ... button at the bottom of the screen; Talkbubble with ?
I personally can not sign in with chrome or safari, so you might need to try different browsers
Or contact support via FB or Twitter, links are at the bottom of the page

Edit to include link to SimGuruAlana's twitter status

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

*** Is the issue resolved? Please click "Accept as solution" so others can benefit.***
*** Although xp is not required, it is very nice. Give a Kudos by clicking on the XP button if you feel a comment/post/response deserves it. ***
***I do not answer game questions in PMs. ***
+++ This Forum is provided by EA but it is designed as Player helping/advising other Players - meaning we are not employed by EA +++
D'oh! - Em
Message 2 of 6 (814 Views)

Sims FreePlay shutdown

★★★ Newbie

My Sims FreePlay has started to shut down every time I open it, and then I wait for a few minutes and reopen and it will open then, but all of Sims actions have been cancelled and I’ve lost all progress. Getting frustrating 

Message 3 of 6 (785 Views)

Re: Sims FreePlay shutdown

@obiewonn99 

You're not alone

This will be fixed in the next update, hopefully

Contact support if you want compensation, you might not get it (though most who have reported it have gotten SP) but if you don't ask you don't even have a chance of getting it

This forum is provided by EA but is designed as Player helping Player, in this case we can not do much for you

Contact Firemonkeys support: https://help.firemonkeys.com.au/hc/en-us/requests/new or get there in game: green ... button at the bottom of the screen; Talkbubble with ?
I personally can not sign in with chrome or safari, so you might need to try different browsers

*** Is the issue resolved? Please click "Accept as solution" so others can benefit.***
*** Although xp is not required, it is very nice. Give a Kudos by clicking on the XP button if you feel a comment/post/response deserves it. ***
+++ This Forum is provided by EA but it is designed as Player helping/advising other Players - meaning we are not employed by EA +++
D'oh! - Em
Message 4 of 6 (773 Views)

The Sims FreePlay

★★★ Newbie

I’m having problems with my game it keeps disconnecting and i’ve alteado lost all my tasks.

Message 5 of 6 (781 Views)

Re: The Sims FreePlay

@joanadesou336 

Update 5.61.1 (H1265) from the App store/Google Play shouldve fixed it

If you have updated and this is still happening, contact support

This forum is provided by EA but is designed as Player helping Player, in this case we can not do much for you

D'oh! - Em
Message 6 of 6 (747 Views)