Re: Free sim cash or cupcakes for the game sims mobile

by minicha-em

Original Post

Free sim cash or cupcakes for the game sims mobile

★★★ Newbie

I am trying to find out how to earn free sim cash or cupcakes for the game to get further I cannot afford to purchase any 

Message 1 of 5 (2,875 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

@hoyangel65I have no idea whatever you’re talking about but if cupcakes are involved I’m all for you to achieve your goal! good luck

Message 2 of 5 (2,872 Views)

★★ Guide

Hey @hoyangel65 this is the apex legends forum

The sims forum is on other page,to which im posting the link

https://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Sims/ct-p/the-sims

if this is what you are looking for

Message 3 of 5 (2,839 Views)

Community Manager
Hi @hoyangel65, I've moved this to The Sims Freeplay boards. Hopefully you'll get some tips on the cupcake front soon. Standard smile Happy simming o/
Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

Message 4 of 5 (2,799 Views)

[ Edited ]

First 

Is this about the Sims Mobile or the Sims FreePlay?

I can answer for FreePlay but not sure if this applies to Mobile

For LPs, that you need for Cupcakes, complete hobbies over and over again

Cooking, have as many Sims as you can do the 1 min cooking to faster complete the hobby to earn LPs

If you want to use cupcakes I do recommend that you spent $6 and get to VIP 2 where you get a slice of Rainbow cake every day (works just like cupcakes) or build the Restaurant or Snow park and have someone tend the bar to buy cocktails, works like cupcakes but not on all age groups.

For Simoleons, grow stuff, the shorter the more you earn per minute, buy seeds at the grocery store to decrease the cost for growing

Whenever your Sims are not working (best payout is probably Athlete and Real Estate Agent, besides the professional workplaces) have them grow stuff or working on hobbies

If youre asking for cheats, youre in the wrong place

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

*** Is the issue resolved? Please click "Accept as solution" so others can benefit.***
*** Although xp is not required, it is very nice. Give a Kudos by clicking on the XP button if you feel a comment/post/response deserves it. ***
***I do not answer game questions in PMs. ***
+++ This Forum is provided by EA but it is designed as Player helping/advising other Players - meaning we are not employed by EA +++
D'oh! - Em
Message 5 of 5 (2,789 Views)