Firehydrant

by JLodge91

Original Post

Firehydrant

★★★ Newbie

Hi everyone! So for the longest time I've been stuck on the social quest, "practice firefighting in neighbors town", (not exact words) however, not one of my neighbors has a fire hydrant or pole that I can use! This is very aggravating! And do i have to use a sim that's already a fireman or can i use any sim? Of someone can please help me that would be so amazing!!

Message 1 of 4 (1,460 Views)

Re: Firehydrant

[ Edited ]

You can use any adult sim

If it is a firefighter s/he will get points in his/her career if s/he is not lvl 5 but any adult can do it

Unlike hobbies, it will have no impact on if the job doesn't match the practice

You can find neighbours  here or search FB for Sims FreePlay groups

In the groups, you'll see that some have SP houses, houses especially set up for neighbours doing tasks, that will contain all or most of the items needed for Social tasks

Most of these groups are private, so ask to join

Good luck

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

*** Is the issue resolved? Please click "Accept as solution" so others can benefit.***
*** Although xp is not required, it is very nice. Give a Kudos by clicking on the XP button if you feel a comment/post/response deserves it. ***
***I do not answer game questions in PMs. ***
+++ This Forum is provided by EA but it is designed as Player helping/advising other Players - meaning we are not employed by EA +++
D'oh! - Em
Message 2 of 4 (1,436 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@minicha-em Thank you so much!
However, when I clicked on the "here" to be directed to find neighbors, it failed every time. Is there anyway you could send me the direct link to where ever that link was supposed to take me please!! Standard smile and thanks again!!
Message 3 of 4 (1,309 Views)

I edited the link, had no idea it wasn't working so thank you for telling me

It should work now, if not it is pinned on this forum

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

*** Is the issue resolved? Please click "Accept as solution" so others can benefit.***
*** Although xp is not required, it is very nice. Give a Kudos by clicking on the XP button if you feel a comment/post/response deserves it. ***
***I do not answer game questions in PMs. ***
+++ This Forum is provided by EA but it is designed as Player helping/advising other Players - meaning we are not employed by EA +++
D'oh! - Em
Message 4 of 4 (1,289 Views)