How do we become neighbors without using FB? 😊

Message 381 of 416 (1,260 Views)

Re: Sims free play

★★★★★ Newbie

Anyone can add me on my gaming fb @ Aas Ref  this is my avi vv

Message 382 of 416 (1,192 Views)

Re: new here and need some neighbours on Sims Freeplay

@LadyMarian0427 

For the Sims FreePlay there are only two ways to get neighbours (unlike the Sims mobile that have 4 ways)

FB, you add friends on FB and the become neighbours in your Simtown, if your game is connected to FB. Through FB you can have neighbours from different parts of the world

Game Center, only for iOS users, Apple. You need to be in close proximity with whoever you become friends with. I do not know if that is 10 feet, a mile or shorter but you need to be close in the real world.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

*** Is the issue resolved? Please click "Accept as solution" so others can benefit.***
*** Although xp is not required, it is very nice. Give a Kudos by clicking on the XP button if you feel a comment/post/response deserves it. ***
***I do not answer game questions in PMs. ***
+++ This Forum is provided by EA but it is designed as Player helping/advising other Players - meaning we are not employed by EA +++
D'oh! - Em
Message 383 of 416 (1,181 Views)

Re: Sims free play

★★★★★ Newbie
@buddah11 Same I can’t figure that out as well. I guess we’re in the same boat.
Message 384 of 416 (1,145 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
@minicha-em This doesn’t help. Either if you don’t have a Facebook account and can’t make one or if you don’t have apple at all and have android (unlike me) but still can’t get any friends through Game Center. I’m sorry to tell you this but it doesn’t work.
Message 385 of 416 (1,142 Views)

@Ry_Queen5002

Game Center changed a couple of years ago, ask Apple about it

You're suppose to be able to make friends that are close to you, probably standing next to you, if both have the settings to allow friends and so on.

I do not use GC since it changed, so I do not know exactly how it works now

I do not know why you wouldn't be able to get a FB account, many players have gaming accounts, though it is not technically allowed by FB. There are a lot of Simsons out there

I do wish we could have more connections, like the Sims mobile but I am just a player like you and do not have any say in how the game is made

@EA_Lanna Can you pass this on? Only FB for android users is not enough, FB is not made primarily for game connections and is not a priority. The game needs a solid connector, like EA/Origin.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

*** Is the issue resolved? Please click "Accept as solution" so others can benefit.***
*** Although xp is not required, it is very nice. Give a Kudos by clicking on the XP button if you feel a comment/post/response deserves it. ***
***I do not answer game questions in PMs. ***
+++ This Forum is provided by EA but it is designed as Player helping/advising other Players - meaning we are not employed by EA +++
D'oh! - Em
Message 386 of 416 (1,135 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

@minicha-em wrote:

@Ry_Queen5002

Game Center changed a couple of years ago, ask Apple about it

You're suppose to be able to make friends that are close to you, probably standing next to you, if both have the settings to allow friends and so on.

I do not use GC since it changed, so I do not know exactly how it works now

I do not know why you wouldn't be able to get a FB account, many players have gaming accounts, though it is not technically allowed by FB. There are a lot of Simsons out there

I do wish we could have more connections, like the Sims mobile but I am just a player like you and do not have any say in how the game is made

@EA_Lanna Can you pass this on? Only FB for android users is not enough, FB is not made primarily for game connections and is not a priority. The game needs a solid connector, like EA/Origin.

I agree with @EA_Lanna

Also I cant get Facebook because some listen to their parents and don’t sign up for some things. It’s not that I can’t physically sign up for FB account but I don’t want to. The makers of the game (I use freeplay) should really fix this problem. 

Message 387 of 416 (1,131 Views)

Stuck on Auction Podium quest help!!

★★★ Newbie

Does anyone hav an auction podium? If so please add Me Eunina Cuneta on fb please? Thank You

Message 388 of 416 (804 Views)

Re: Find new neighbours for Sims FreePlay here

★★★ Newbie

Oh im also looking for neighbors with an auction podium you can add me!! 

Message 389 of 416 (808 Views)

Re: Find new neighbours for Sims FreePlay here

★★★ Newbie

Heyoo I need new neighbors with auction poduim please feel free to add me Eunina Cuneta on fb!! 

Message 390 of 416 (1,562 Views)