Re: Fast forward option

by martha4858

Original Post

Fast forward option

★★★★★ Newbie

Why doesn't the Sims Freeplay have fast forward and why does it use real time all actions take to long and I have to wait a day for a baby I don't like that so please add this feature I want to enjoy my game 

Message 1 of 7 (5,644 Views)

EA Staff

@EmeraldKing32 Thank you very much for the feedback!

We will forward it to the team Standard smile

- Kristi

Message 2 of 7 (5,624 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Thx if this is added I will enjoy my game

Message 3 of 7 (5,600 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero (Retired)

@EmeraldKing32

This is not a fast game and it is meant to be played in real time. If you want an action to go quickly then you can use LPs to speed it up. If you like The Sims and want a game that you can speed up I recommend Sims 3 or Sims 4.

Message 4 of 7 (5,583 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@martha4858 It had the feature before, also this game is meant to be the mobile version of the other sims games like 3&4 so your reply doesn’t really make sense. Please bring back the fast forward feature. Taking it away has ruined the game.
Message 5 of 7 (2,026 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero (Retired)

@420XSavagExX  I’ve been playing sims freeplay since it’s release and it never had a fast forward. I stand by my answer, which by the way was from 2017 - 5 years ago. 

Message 6 of 7 (2,011 Views)

Community Manager

Hi All,

I'm now closing this thread since it's from 2017 and a lot of things have changed since then.

It's always good to check the date of the previous response to see if the conversation is up to date or it was specific to something from few years ago, because then it might be a lot different Standard smile.

- Antonio 

Antonio.png
Message 7 of 7 (1,983 Views)