Re: Facebook login error

by minicha-em

Original Post

Facebook login error

★★★ Newbie

Hi

I have been logged out of facebook, and I can’t log in again.
When I click connect with facebook I’m getting a weird message in the fb pop up saying “App not configurated: the app is under configuration and you do not have permission to access. Change to another test user or ask an app administrator for access.” Before even getting the opportunity to enter login info for my fb account.

I was logged in with facebook just earlier today and I have no clue to why I was logged out or why I can no longer access the log in window.

I have tried following:

1) close apps, open again.

2) turn off ipad, turn on after few minutes

3) deleted apps and reinstalled (both fb and sims freeplay)

4) update my ipad (I have ipad pro 2021)

5) deleted connection between fb and sims in my fb-account

non of the above things have worked and I don’t know what else to try.

How do I solve this issue!?

Message 1 of 9 (3,618 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Update:

I have checked that all kinds of tracking was enabled. Did not fix the problem either.

I saved my game to the cloud and deleted Sims Freeplay app entirely. I still have the issue after reinstalling.

I have even deleted all my internet browser apps. NOTHING WORKS!

I’m pretty sure the problem actually lies with facebook. I have contacted them, but I don’t expect any answers or help whatsoever.

If anyone else is having the same problem, I’ll keep you posted if I hear back from fb. In the meantime I hope someone out there has found a solution. 

Kay

Message 2 of 9 (3,598 Views)

I am having the same problem.  Can't figure out the issue.  Disappointed

Message 3 of 9 (3,590 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Me too! Tbh I think everyone is having this problem. 😒

Message 4 of 9 (3,570 Views)

★ Novice

I had the same problem. just keep trying. it let me eventually log back in.

Message 5 of 9 (3,550 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

I have the same problem, was connected to Facebook earlier then just like you had the same message about saying change to another test user or ask app administrator for access.

Not sure why this is happening now 

Message 6 of 9 (3,365 Views)

Sims freeplay

★★★ Newbie

Why I can’t logging Facebook on sims FreePlay?

Message 7 of 9 (3,316 Views)

I think we all are having this issue

This Tweet from TSFP came 5 hrs ago 

TSFP11apr2022.jpg

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

*** Is the issue resolved? Please click "Accept as solution" so others can benefit.***
*** Although xp is not required, it is very nice. Give a Kudos by clicking on the XP button if you feel a comment/post/response deserves it. ***
***I do not answer game questions in PMs. ***
+++ This Forum is provided by EA but it is designed as Player helping/advising other Players - meaning we are not employed by EA +++
D'oh! - Em
Message 8 of 9 (3,272 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@0wlmhod0yxuo I just pretended to not remember my password, after it took me to the login using my phone number screen, it asked me to try logging in with my current password again. When I logged in, I was able to login to the Sims Freeplay. Please tell me if this works for you too.
Message 9 of 9 (1,587 Views)