Re: Facebook connection failed

by minicha-em

Original Post

Facebook connection failed

★★★ Newbie

Every time there’s a new update I get logged out of Facebook and lose my party boat prizes because it kicks me to only 1. And when I go to log back in each time I have to go through all these hoops and google what to do because it never works until I do specific things to make it login properly. I don’t know about anyone else but I seriously hate having to do so much for one issue. Can the developers just fix it please?? And I know this is a known issue since I have seen posts going back to the early ‘10s. 

Message 1 of 2 (740 Views)

Re: Facebook connection failed

I have repeatedly asked for a better connection than FB but Firemonkeys are happy with FB (and Google Play and Game Center, which does not show the neightbours at all)

Can they make a new connection? Probably. TSM uses EA and Twitter as well.

Will they do it? Probably not as they are happy with the ones they've got

It is a hassle to get back your friends

Save game to cloud

Delete FB app from device

Hopefully neighbours are back - if not contact support

Reinstall FB app

This forum is provided by EA but is designed as Player helping Player, in this case we can not do much more for you

Keep your Player ID on file, in case you are locked out

Green ... button > "i" button > "about", scroll all the way down to see Player ID

Screen capture or wright down the ID and keep it safe 

Contact Firemonkeys support: https://help.firemonkeys.com.au/hc/en-us/requests/new or get there in game: green ... button at the bottom of the screen; Talkbubble with ?
I personally can not sign in with chrome or safari, so you might need to try different browsers (I use Edge)
Or contact support via FB or Twitter, links are at the bottom of the page

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

*** Is the issue resolved? Please click "Accept as solution" so others can benefit.***
*** Although xp is not required, it is very nice. Give a Kudos by clicking on the XP button if you feel a comment/post/response deserves it. ***
***I do not answer game questions in PMs. ***
+++ This Forum is provided by EA but it is designed as Player helping/advising other Players - meaning we are not employed by EA +++
D'oh! - Em
Message 2 of 2 (717 Views)