[FAQ] Online Store & Purchases

by EA_Eve

Original Post

[FAQ] Online Store & Purchases

[ Edited ]
Community Manager (retired)

Q: I purchased an item pack from the Online Store. Where do I find the items that I’ve purchased? 

A: All the items from the Premium House Pack go into your Inventory in the Home Store, in their relative tabs.

If you don't see your items where they should be immediately, try waiting a few minutes (may take up to 24 hours), closing all apps including the game and rebooting your device to make sure that the game has refreshed before checking again.

Q: I made a purchase from the Online Store, but it was not reflected in my game! What do I do?

A: If you don't receive your purchase within 24 hours, try force closing all apps, including the game and reboot your device to refresh it. 

If this doesn't help, please upload your latest progress to the Cloud1 and click here to submit a support ticket to our team.

Proof of purchase is required in the form of original receipts or an excerpt of your purchase history (including the names of the packs that you purchased) in order for our team to assist you. See below for details on how to find this information if you are not sure. Unfortunately credit card or bank statements will not assist us in addressing your issue.

1If you are not sure how to use the Cloud feature in the Sims FreePlay options menu (this game does NOT officially support Apples iCloud feature), please have a look at this topic for more information. 

Q: How do I find my purchase receipts or transaction history? 

iOS (Apple App Store)

Visit this link to view your iTunes Purchase History on a 
computer with iTunes and take screenshot of your missing purchase.

Android (Google Play Store)

Visit your Google Wallet and copy the purchase items name and transaction number.

Q: What can I do if I have purchased Simoleons or Lifestyle Points and want to reset my game? 

A: Unfortunately, consumable purchases such as Simoleons and Lifestyle Points will not be able to be retrieved after resetting your game.

However, item packs that have been purchased on the store are able to be downloaded again for free, or restored using the "Restore Purchases" button available in the Info section of the app:

IMG_9495.PNG

Q: How can I get more LifePoints for FREE? 

A: To earn FREE LifePoints in the Sims FreePlay, navigate to the store and tap the blue FREE icon in the LifePoints category. 

This will bring up our Offer Wall, where you will see a list of great offers and their corresponding LifePoint rewards. Tap the offer you wish to participate in, then follow the prompts to get your FREE LifePoints. 

Q: I completed an offer for free currency, but didn't get the currency promised. What can I do? 

A: If you believe that you have not received your currency that you should have from the Offer Wall, please use the "Missing Currency" link at the bottom of the Offer Wall to report the problem.

Source: https://help.firemonkeys.com.au/hc/en-us/articles/200827510-SFP-Online-Store-In-App-Purchase-FAQ

Message 1 of 1 (23,769 Views)