Re: [The Sims FreePlay] error 5002

by EA_Spectre

Original Post

Re: have a error issue

★★★ Newbie
Everytime i try to play it has a erro issue about the server or somwthing like that
Message 241 of 245 (239,937 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I can't play sims freeplay on my android tablet it keeps piping up as error 5002
Message 242 of 245 (239,866 Views)

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

An error with the 5002 code error indicates that unfortunately the resolution of your device is not currently supported. This can be most common if your device has had a firmware update, most commonly with UI changes that the manufacturer may include at their discretion. 

If you are experiencing this problem, please ensure that both your device's firmware as well as the game version are up to date. If you still experience this error please let us know the following information so that we may pass this on to the development team: 

1. What is the model number of your device? 

2. Which version of Android is currently installed on your device? 

3. Is your device rooted? 

4. Which game is affected by this error? 

5. Which version of the game do you have installed? 

Please post your information in this thread:

https://firemonkeys.zendesk.com/entries/23876850-What-is-the-error-5002-

Thank you for your patience. Please note that we are not able to give an estimate of when this may be corrected for specific devices, as we are constantly working to include support for as many devices as possible for all of our games.

I'm closing this thread as the only way to get help with this issue is posting your information in the thread that is linked above.

Your friendly neighbourhood forum admin.

spectre.png
Message 243 of 245 (245,846 Views)

error 5002 I need help

★★★ Newbie

Message 244 of 245 (66,829 Views)

Re: error 5002 I need help

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

Hey, please post the name of the affected game. If it's Sims Freeplay, check here: http://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Sims-FreePlay/Error-Code-5002/m-p/1877343#M2256

@Twon14HQ 

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 245 of 245 (66,830 Views)