Re: Error 1111

by LukeSimmon92

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Error 1111

★★★★★ Newbie

I get store error 1111.

What shall I do? 

Before the game forced me to make purchases with my boyfriend's account, although the game is linked with my Google play account. I disabled my bf's account access to the device and 1111 started appearing. Tells me to log in, but does not provide AV possibility to log in for buying. Although I am still logged in in my Google play account and the game updates eg info on achievements and so on. All is linked with my account except for the store. 

Message 1 of 14 (22,377 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: I've updated my card details now I can't pay to buy anything in online store

Hero (Retired)
Message 9 of 14 (24,919 Views)

All Replies

Can't Buy In Sims Free Play Online Store, Get Error 1111

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Have an android tablet and have Google play credit available but online store won't let me buy anything. Keep getting error 1111. Can someone please help asap, as I want to buy Italian villa. Only have 1day left. 

Thanx ☺

Message 2 of 14 (21,917 Views)

Re: Can't Buy In Sims Free Play Online Store, Get Error 1111

Community Manager (retired)

Sorry for the late reply @Jaxu21976,

Did you manage to purchase the Italian villa? 

If the issue persists today I would recommend to save your game on the Cloud and reinstall the app on your device to see if that helps at all. After that, if you are still unable to complete a purchase you will need to contact Google Play support directly as it may be a problem on their side. Hope that helps.

Message 3 of 14 (21,899 Views)

Re : Error 1111

★★★ Newbie

Yes, I also have this problem, I do not know what I should do!

;(

Message 4 of 14 (22,023 Views)

ERROR 1111 at the Store

★★★ Novice

I play Sims Freeplay on iOS and can't get the Teddy. I always get Error 1111 at the Shop. What shall I do?

Message 5 of 14 (21,011 Views)

Re: ERROR 1111 at the Store

★★★★★ Apprentice

Try turning the system off and on again, or trying again at another time.

Message 6 of 14 (20,936 Views)

Re : Error 1111

★★★ Newbie
I just got this error message. What do I do?
Message 7 of 14 (20,977 Views)

I've updated my card details now I can't pay to buy anything in online store

★★ Newbie
I updated my payment card details and now I just keep getting general error 1111 when I try to purchase anything from online store. Help, I want to raise my VIP points but I can no longer make any purchases?????
Message 8 of 14 (20,367 Views)

Re: I've updated my card details now I can't pay to buy anything in online store

Hero (Retired)

@anniecarlton

Please contact support

Message 9 of 14 (24,920 Views)

Re: Error 1111

★★★ Newbie
Ive had this problem as well EA are doing nothing about it though I've been waiting for them to sort it out but it turns out this team can't be bothered to fix it..
Message 10 of 14 (19,036 Views)