Re: Do live events and player favorite events return?

by Information101ga

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Do live events and player favorite events return?

★★ Novice

I missed a lot of live event prizes, simchase prizes, and player favorite events, so will they come back so I can get the prizes? I really want to earn those prizes I missed, that's why I am asking.

Message 1 of 3 (1,034 Views)

Accepted Solution

Yes,

Live Events usually return once

Player Favourites return multiple times

So far Simchases have returned once

Sim Chases and Player favourites have to be re-done in it's entirety,

Live Events, you only have to collect what you missed

I have not seen a Live Event return twice, so if it have already returned, chances are that it won't be back

For Player Favourites, find a list of all the sets/tasks and make a schedule, set timers, plan what to rush, make sure to have the right numbers of adult sims free to do the quest etc.

It is quite expensive to rush the multiple sim task, so try rushing tasks for one sim

Count on spending around 100 LPs to finish unless you're one of those people that need no sleep

For Simchases, count on paying a quarter of your total funds for daily lessons or around 150 SPs

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

*** Is the issue resolved? Please click "Accept as solution" so others can benefit.***
*** Although xp is not required, it is very nice. Give a Kudos by clicking on the XP button if you feel a comment/post/response deserves it. ***
***I do not answer game questions in PMs. ***
+++ This Forum is provided by EA but it is designed as Player helping/advising other Players - meaning we are not employed by EA +++
D'oh! - Em

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (1,013 Views)

All Replies

Yes,

Live Events usually return once

Player Favourites return multiple times

So far Simchases have returned once

Sim Chases and Player favourites have to be re-done in it's entirety,

Live Events, you only have to collect what you missed

I have not seen a Live Event return twice, so if it have already returned, chances are that it won't be back

For Player Favourites, find a list of all the sets/tasks and make a schedule, set timers, plan what to rush, make sure to have the right numbers of adult sims free to do the quest etc.

It is quite expensive to rush the multiple sim task, so try rushing tasks for one sim

Count on spending around 100 LPs to finish unless you're one of those people that need no sleep

For Simchases, count on paying a quarter of your total funds for daily lessons or around 150 SPs

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

*** Is the issue resolved? Please click "Accept as solution" so others can benefit.***
*** Although xp is not required, it is very nice. Give a Kudos by clicking on the XP button if you feel a comment/post/response deserves it. ***
***I do not answer game questions in PMs. ***
+++ This Forum is provided by EA but it is designed as Player helping/advising other Players - meaning we are not employed by EA +++
D'oh! - Em
Message 2 of 3 (1,014 Views)

★★ Novice
@minicha-em Thanks for the answer!
Message 3 of 3 (1,000 Views)