Re: Discovery Quest Issues

by minicha-em

Original Post

Discovery Quest Issues

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

I accidentally started the Nanny Knows Best discovery quest while the Maternity Store was building in my town and now the A Bump-y Ride quest won't show up in my mission queue. Every time I click the Maternity Store it says I need to get further with the A Bump-y Ride quest to use the store. What do I do now?

Message 1 of 2 (927 Views)

Re: Discovery Quest Issues

You can only do one Discovery quest at a time

Both a Bump-y Ride and Nanny Knows Best are Discovery quests, so that explains why only one is playable for you

It should not be possible to start two, but I guess there is a small window, while the store is building (the start of A Bump-y Ride) that this could happen

Contact support

This forum is provided by EA but is designed as Player helping Player, in this case we can not do much for you
Contact Firemonkeys support: https://help.firemonkeys.com.au/hc/en-us/requests/new or get there in game: green ... button at the bottom of the screen; Talkbubble with ?
I personally can not sign in with chrome, so you might need to try different browsers

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

*** Is the issue resolved? Please click "Accept as solution" so others can benefit.***
*** Although xp is not required, it is very nice. Give a Kudos by clicking on the XP button if you feel a comment/post/response deserves it. ***
***I do not answer game questions in PMs. ***
+++ This Forum is provided by EA but it is designed as Player helping/advising other Players - meaning we are not employed by EA +++
D'oh! - Em
Message 2 of 2 (891 Views)