”Deluxe Architect” Home in store without preview

by elizabeth0eva

Original Post

”Deluxe Architect” Home in store without preview

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

There is a “Deluxe Architect” Home (with simoleons) available in the freeplay store for 699 life points. I can’t find any way to preview the house and clicking on it displays only one picture of the lot. Is this a house from a past event? Why isn’t there any way to view it? Has anyone actually purchased this mysterious property? 

Message 1 of 3 (1,292 Views)

Re: ”Deluxe Architect” Home in store without preview

★★★ Apprentice
Yeah. I won’t buy it if I can’t see inside it, and if I could see and liked even a couple of the items in it that I don’t have, I’d buy it. I’d like to know if anyone at all has bought it, lol.
Message 2 of 3 (1,098 Views)

Re: ”Deluxe Architect” Home in store without preview

★★★ Newbie

Pretty sure it’s not a house they’ve offered before  but I did buy it and I like the design but there’s nothing really in it that we haven’t seen before.  There’s a large basement that almost covers the entire plot which has a movie theater, bar, multiple white closet sets, computer room with arcade and a spa.  On the  first floor it’s mostly all the chalet furniture including the full kitchen and then all the party food from that kid quest and then there’s the Christmas trees and baby grand pianos it includes most of the outdoor pizza oven and waterfall set from the backyard quest.  The second floor also includes the snow chalet furniture but it has a big mezzanine and elevators. The third floor is the island furniture bedroom sets there’s another baby grand piano there’s most of the dark blue closet stuff and a full gym. There’s nothing you haven’t really gotten before if you did the previous quest like the back wrap the backyard quest and have the snow chalet but I really like the design of the house they do have the full set of the Paradise furniture which is another thing EA  puts up for sale in the store sometimes.

Message 3 of 3 (815 Views)