Re: Cloud unavailable. No social network.

by reading3C

Original Post

Cloud unavailable. No social network.

★★★ Newbie
I know this has been asked and answered a thousand times, but I've never seen a specific answer to whether and actual game can be saved.

When my daughter clicks on the cloud to save her game it says the cloud is unavailable and there are no social networks. In addition, it says the same thing if you try to connect to Facebook. Through answers on this board I've learned it is an age issue--she is 12. I've seen several answers for how to be able to delete the app, reinstall, and put a different age. Problem solved.

Except my daughter would like to keep her current game. If we do that, she must start over from scratch and she has been playing this game for a year. She would like to keep it. There is basically no customer service available whatsoever. We have submitted an email, after jumping through hoops, but have not really gotten help. Does anyone know a way to save this game so she can move it to a new device??
Message 1 of 6 (5,625 Views)

★★★ Novice
If it is on android you can upload the game to google playgames. It works same as facebook.
For iOS I think gamecentre works but I'm not sure.
Message 2 of 6 (5,597 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Thanks. Unfortunately, she is playing on a kindle fire. There is no google play or game center. 

Message 3 of 6 (5,593 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Please exactly how do you upload it? I have an android phone and I'm scared that I might delete sims freeplay on accident or whatever and I won't be able to retrieve my past progess. This has happened to me in the past and hurt me alot mainly because I spent months trying to get to the level I was on and then all my data was gone.
Message 4 of 6 (5,298 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I'm kinda mad beacuse when I had the Sims freeplay I wanted to save it so I pressed the cloud and it said no social network! I'm kinda confused beacuse in iPhones sense it has the cloud it works :,(
Message 5 of 6 (5,008 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Does it really work I put 10 beacuse im 10 yrs old! And it said the same !!! And I hope it works if I put a other age Standard smile)) thanks to ur help
Message 6 of 6 (5,006 Views)