Re: Can't build the Sunset Mall

by amandaroun

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Can't build the Sunset Mall

★★ Novice
The game keeps sending me on quests and will not let me build the mall until they are done, but once I finish it another quest pops up that will not allow it.
Message 1 of 12 (1,149 Views)

Accepted Solution

★★★ Newbie
Finally they fixed it with the new update.

Thank you for your help.

View in thread

Message 11 of 12 (899 Views)

All Replies

Hero (Retired)

@amandaroun

Can you elaborate more. Are you referring to the tasks associated with a quest? What quest is currently active? 

Quest have to be completed in the order listed in your quest queue. Here is a link with a lists of all of the quests. https://thegirlwhogames.wordpress.com/sims-freeplay/quests/

Message 2 of 12 (1,135 Views)

★★ Novice
I've realized that I encountered a technical error from visiting another world and checking out their mall. I've submitted my issue to support. How long do you think it will take to hear back? It's been about three days.
Message 3 of 12 (1,077 Views)

Hero (Retired)

@amandaroun

I don't know how long, especially since it's was the weekend. Did you get a confirmation email with a ticket number and a link. You can go to the link to check the status of your ticket. You can also message them from that link if you haven't heard anything in a week.

Message 4 of 12 (1,074 Views)

★★★ Newbie

@martha4858

even me i have the same problem with the mall. i sent many emails to firemonkeys but i didn't get any answer.

Message 5 of 12 (1,057 Views)

Hero (Retired)

@nalabdullah

Did you put in a ticket through this link? http://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Sims-FreePlay/INFORMATION-The-Sims-FreePlay-Support/td-p/1877383

And if so did you get an email from them with a ticket number?

Message 6 of 12 (1,046 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Yes I do. But I didn't get the ticket number.
Message 7 of 12 (1,018 Views)

Hero (Retired)

@nalabdullah

If you put in a request through the form and did not get an email with a ticket number then your form probably did not go through. I would advise you fill out the form again.

Message 8 of 12 (1,001 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I did it many times. Nothing changed
Message 9 of 12 (971 Views)

Hero (Retired)

@nalabdullah

So you did not get a confirmation email from Firemonkey?

Message 10 of 12 (966 Views)