Can’t brew flower tea task in Palm Promenade

by ashianri

Original Post

Can’t brew flower tea task in Palm Promenade

★★★ Newbie

I’m stuck on this task in Palm Promenade, which takes 5 Sims or 215 SP to complete.  Whichever kettle I use, whichever table I place it on, no matter how I rotate it, if the green arrow points outward the Sims walks up and the action cancels.  I have searched online, and some people have said it is a glitch.

Message 1 of 9 (3,849 Views)

Re: Can’t brew flower tea task in Palm Promenade

Read this tweet form the official FreePlay account

the small red or silver kettles from the live event marvelous morocco can be used, though as 1 star items they will add 6 hrs to the task, compared to a 3 star kettle

there is no time limit on the neighbourhood tasks, so you could wait for the update next month without missing out

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

*** Is the issue resolved? Please click "Accept as solution" so others can benefit.***
*** Although xp is not required, it is very nice. Give a Kudos by clicking on the XP button if you feel a comment/post/response deserves it. ***
***I do not answer game questions in PMs. ***
+++ This Forum is provided by EA but it is designed as Player helping/advising other Players - meaning we are not employed by EA +++
D'oh! - Em
Message 2 of 9 (3,833 Views)

Re: Tea pot not usable

★ Novice

The path to my tea pot is clear and the teapot is pointed in the correct direction. In fact I tried every direction. But no matter what it responds like it’s not accessible. Help!!

Message 3 of 9 (3,219 Views)

Re: Tea pot not usable

@msjuniper74 

Please read the tweet in the reply above

Your options are

Use the kettles from marvelous morocco - add 6 hrs to the task

Buy the task with 215SP

wait until sometimes in Sep when the update comes

*** Is the issue resolved? Please click "Accept as solution" so others can benefit.***
*** Although xp is not required, it is very nice. Give a Kudos by clicking on the XP button if you feel a comment/post/response deserves it. ***
+++ This Forum is provided by EA but it is designed as Player helping/advising other Players - meaning we are not employed by EA +++
D'oh! - Em
Message 4 of 9 (3,204 Views)

★★★ Newbie

You have to use the green tea set which costs 85,000.

Message 5 of 9 (2,934 Views)

★★★ Newbie

If you happen to have the GREEN TEA SET use that one . 

Message 6 of 9 (2,850 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Where can I get the green tea set?  I see different tea sets, but no green one. 

Message 7 of 9 (2,830 Views)

[ Edited ]

@abcfSbjR5NRiO8 

Green Tea Set is also a 1 star, so add 6 hrs to the task compared to a 3 star kettle

Green Tea Set is under the tab "kitchen" + "miscellaneous" 85K

The Green Tea set was a prize in A Christmas Carole quest (set 12 of 13), currently not available

Silver de Café Kettle 112.5K and Red de Café Kettle 115K from Magical Morocco Live Event can also be used

Both 1 star Kettles = 30 hrs task

Kitchen + Appliances

D'oh! - Em
Message 8 of 9 (2,811 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Thank you.  I don’t have that tea pot.  At least I know where it would have been.  

Message 9 of 9 (2,752 Views)