Can't Download Saved Data

by Reesh5277

Original Post

Re: Can't Download Saved Data

★★★ Novice
When I press download it doesn't do anything period ! It just loads and takes me back to the screen
Message 11 of 20 (1,841 Views)

★★★ Novice
Yeah mines the same it doesn't even attempt a download, as soon as I press the cloud file the button flashes and sometimes a "connecting" screen appears, and then I'm taken back to the original cloud page even with the app left open. Also if I try three times unsuccessfully the app then makes me "refresh cloud data" at which point my file comes back but is still not downloadable. If it's the actual save file that's corrupted then what can we do? Is there any way the EA servers can provide a previous back up? Can we download our games from EA support? I lost my game through the app glitching and no fault of my own, the app closed down mid session and then when I went back on it was asking to download from the cloud - which worked the first time and then the exact same thing happened and now I can't even download my game.
Message 12 of 20 (1,827 Views)

★★★ Novice
Exactly ! This really sucks
Message 13 of 20 (1,819 Views)

EA app Team

Hi @Reesh5277 @AshWaughx,

Thanks for trying, and for the information you shared. At this point, I would recommend you to get in contact with The Sims FreePlay support following the instructions in this thread: http://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Sims-FreePlay/INFORMATION-The-Sims-FreePlay-Support/td-p/1877383

They will be able to get a closer and particular look to the issue Standard smile

Thanks,

Mai

Message 14 of 20 (1,808 Views)

★★★ Novice
Yes I did this the first day it happened, six days ago, and I haven't heard anything back!
Message 15 of 20 (1,799 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
I'm having the same problem also and it started yesterday after I updated the game. It sends me straight back to the download screen when I try to download it from the cloud.
Message 16 of 20 (1,794 Views)

★★★ Novice
Still haven't heard back from anyone and improbably missing so many events omgggg !!
Message 17 of 20 (1,776 Views)

★★★ Novice
Same, I reported the issue 9 days ago. 9 days and this thread is the only correspondence I've had, which was useless.
Message 18 of 20 (1,772 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hello im also having the same problem right now. I would like to ask if you found solution for this one? I really need to get my sims again

Message 19 of 20 (1,046 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @Chysca if having an issue please create a new thread with as much information as possible rather than bumping older ones like this.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 20 of 20 (1,030 Views)