Can't Download Saved Data

by Reesh5277

Original Post

Can't Download Saved Data

★★★ Novice
Since yesterday I've been trying to download my saved data but it keeps bringing me back to the same download screen ! I don't want to miss any updates or events . I also don't want to start all over . Please help !
Message 1 of 20 (6,855 Views)

Re: Can't Download Saved Data

★★★ Novice
I'm having the exact same problem! Tried all day to re-download even uninstalled and reinstalled the app multiple times, singed in and out of game centre and Facebook and nothing is working!!
Message 2 of 20 (6,822 Views)

EA app Team

Hi @AshWaughx @Reesh5277,

I'm sorry to read you are having issues to continue your game... Could you try to make the download using another internet connection? And if possible, through Wi-Fi?

Let us know if that helps! Standard smile

-Mai

Message 3 of 20 (6,810 Views)

★★★ Novice
No it did NOT work and I know it's not my wifi please help ! I don't want to start all over !! I had my sims for over 5 years
Message 4 of 20 (6,796 Views)

★★★ Novice
I've tried on two different wi-fi connections and on 4G. I'm devastated because ive had this game for three years now and progressed so far to have lost everything
Message 5 of 20 (6,787 Views)

★★★ Novice
Exactly ! Like I want to cry it's so weird waking up and not feeding my sims 😩 & im probably missing events
Message 6 of 20 (6,779 Views)

EA app Team

Hi @Reesh5277 @AshWaughx,

Do you have your game connected to Facebook? If so, could you try to log out, close the app, restart your device and log in again with your Facebook account? Then try to download the data from the cloud again.

If you don't have the game connected to Facebook or it doesn't work, could you please make sure you have enough space in your device to download the data?

Thanks,

Mai

Message 7 of 20 (6,774 Views)

★★★ Novice
I've saved my game through both Facebook and game centre, I've tried to download having logged in and out of both, I've reinstalled both apps, I've rebooted my phone to try and fix the problem and tried to download the game on a different device. No matter what I try I cannot download my save data.
Message 8 of 20 (6,764 Views)

★★★ Novice
I also did the same ! Any other solution ?
Message 9 of 20 (6,761 Views)

★★ Novice
Hello! I hope this is helpful info to you all. While it is downloading you have to make sure you stay on the screen. Don't close out or go to other apps. My phone screen saver timed out while it was loading, so of course my phone screen went black (duh-but I'm trying to make a point), but when I lit my phone back up it was thankfully still loading so that may not be an issue. You may be able to leave your phone alone during the download process, but I didn't want to test that out. If you wanna use your time to test that out you can lol. Anyways, it should download if you keep the app open.
Message 10 of 20 (6,751 Views)