Can not find boxes, Missing Claus quest day 10 STUCK - again

by minicha-em

Original Post

Re: Can not find truffles, Missing Claus quest day 6 STUCK

★★★ Newbie

24 hrs ago on santa Claus quest will not let me find truffles on farm ,this is the second time for the quest ,but now I can't finsh  it ! No exclamation marks for digging 

Message 61 of 211 (859 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I’m having the same issues as @minicha-em With the truffles part of the quest. There are no branches

Message 62 of 211 (872 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
@minicha-em Are still can't find the truffles?
Message 63 of 211 (824 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
@HarliGirl Are you find a way to solved the problems?
Message 64 of 211 (814 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
@FarraMarisa Nope. Nobody has helped us.
Message 65 of 211 (788 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@minicha-em thats exactly where I'm at. Thats as far as I got last time and now I dont have branches to get truffles
Message 66 of 211 (782 Views)

★★ Apprentice

I'm also having the same problem with no branches to click on for the truffles.   This is my second go at the quest, I just missed it by minutes last time.  I've already lost an entire day so will give it a miss.  I've been playing this game since 2012 and this is the first time I've had a problem.  I hope they fix the problem soon. 

Message 67 of 211 (756 Views)

★ Novice
@EA_ArrenaiEA_Atic i have the same problem with the trufles, and i have tried sending in a complaint but it do not work. i realy want that house and have wasted lifepoints on this quest. i am now two days delayed on this quest. the lifepoints i used i bought with real money. so the sims ow me that house if i do not get it or at least my lifepoints back.
Message 68 of 211 (713 Views)

@EA_Arrenai   @EA_Atic 

We have now officially missed day 7 and will not get that day even if the truffles are fixed today, it will jump to day 8

Is it still possible to get the grand prize, that requires completion of EVERY day of the quest?

It is Monday so staff should be back from the weekend

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

*** Is the issue resolved? Please click "Accept as solution" so others can benefit.***
*** Although xp is not required, it is very nice. Give a Kudos by clicking on the XP button if you feel a comment/post/response deserves it. ***
***I do not answer game questions in PMs. ***
+++ This Forum is provided by EA but it is designed as Player helping/advising other Players - meaning we are not employed by EA +++
D'oh! - Em
Message 69 of 211 (701 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@EA_ArrenaiEA_Atic I too have this problem and don’t know how to let the team investigate know my user ID etc
Message 70 of 211 (679 Views)