Re: Can not find truffles, Missing Claus quest day 6 STUCK

by Tiffany562411

Original Post

★★★ Newbie

This is my second time doing the missing clause and it does not show any truffles on Santa’s farm 

Message 71 of 211 (691 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@minicha-em How do I get the truffles at the Santa’s farm because I don’t have them on mine
Message 72 of 211 (690 Views)

@30332514148 and everyone else

Submit a report to Firemonkeys https://help.firemonkeys.com.au/hc/en-us/requests/new

When you do that, they will get your ID and everything else

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

*** Is the issue resolved? Please click "Accept as solution" so others can benefit.***
*** Although xp is not required, it is very nice. Give a Kudos by clicking on the XP button if you feel a comment/post/response deserves it. ***
***I do not answer game questions in PMs. ***
+++ This Forum is provided by EA but it is designed as Player helping/advising other Players - meaning we are not employed by EA +++
D'oh! - Em
Message 73 of 211 (652 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
@davisgirl9874 Unfortunately u can't get the truffles cause it's a technical issue on Firemonkey's end & they don't wanna fix it right now eventhough they very well can & put out a update for us to install.
Hopefully next time they bring back this event it will be fixed so we can finally complete it
Message 74 of 211 (650 Views)

★★★★ Guide
@minicha-em It's a technical issue on Firemonkey's end is why. They messed up somewhere when giving this event again. Branches got forgotten in the process when they messed up.

Nothing u can do about it. It is what it is. Hopefully next time they bring this event back. They will do it right so we can for sure complete it next time around
Message 75 of 211 (634 Views)

@Tiffany562411 

I know it is on them

I still hope they will be able to fix it on time and in a way that means we havent wasted 6 days on this when we couldve done other quests with those sims, this quest tied up 8 sims!

What WE can do is to submit tickets https://help.firemonkeys.com.au/hc/en-us/requests/new

so they know the scope of the issue, how many that are affected, and maybe compensate us on at least an individual level

The more info they have the easier they can fix this

And/Or send a PM to @EA_Arrenai click the tag and then the envelope under her pic

Include device, OS, Player ID (green... "i" scroll all the way down)

*** Is the issue resolved? Please click "Accept as solution" so others can benefit.***
*** Although xp is not required, it is very nice. Give a Kudos by clicking on the XP button if you feel a comment/post/response deserves it. ***
+++ This Forum is provided by EA but it is designed as Player helping/advising other Players - meaning we are not employed by EA +++
D'oh! - Em
Message 76 of 211 (613 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

@minicha-em I am having the same problem I've been looking for the branches for ages do we know if this will be solved I've even restarted my tablet. Do we have to do a ticket for it if so how do I do that? Thank you

@davisgirl9874 I don't have them either I've been looking for the branches for ages now to collect the truffles. If I find out I will let you know.

(Posts merged by CM)

Message 77 of 211 (581 Views)

@laurajwils668 

Follow this link https://help.firemonkeys.com.au/hc/en-us/requests/new

sign in and submit a report

This will be solved, maybe not right now but at the latest the next time this quest comes around, guessing next year

D'oh! - Em
Message 78 of 211 (571 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@minicha-em Okay great thank you for letting me know I will submit a report now.
Message 79 of 211 (561 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Still no branches!

Message 80 of 211 (551 Views)