Re: Can not find truffles, Missing Claus quest day 6 STUCK

by Tiffany562411

Original Post

★★★ Apprentice
@minicha-em Do you think when the day is over it will roll over to day 7 and we will be able to continue. But we won't get the picket fences. As long as I can still get the farmhouse.
Message 21 of 211 (1,561 Views)

@HarliGirl 

sorry the quest is constructed so we won't get the next day until we have don ALL of the quests for the current day.

Let's say this is fixed on Monday, then we'll get the Day 8 quest and would've missed Day 7 completely and therefor we won't get the grand prize: the farm house Frown

At least we know what is wrong, we picked up all the twigs last time and they have not returned 

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

*** Is the issue resolved? Please click "Accept as solution" so others can benefit.***
*** Although xp is not required, it is very nice. Give a Kudos by clicking on the XP button if you feel a comment/post/response deserves it. ***
***I do not answer game questions in PMs. ***
+++ This Forum is provided by EA but it is designed as Player helping/advising other Players - meaning we are not employed by EA +++
D'oh! - Em
Message 22 of 211 (1,556 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
@minicha-em So we are done for unless it's fixed in 7 hours or so.
Message 23 of 211 (1,541 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
I do hope we are given additional time for the time lost on this quest because my time is still ticking.. The EA hasn't sorted this problem out
Message 24 of 211 (1,538 Views)

@HarliGirl 

I'm afraid it is like that

Maybe if you have the checkmark on the days but not the blue progress bar, you still get the grand prize

I have checkmarks on the Fences, laundry, comfort and dining since last try

I honestly do no know, this is my first second try

*** Is the issue resolved? Please click "Accept as solution" so others can benefit.***
*** Although xp is not required, it is very nice. Give a Kudos by clicking on the XP button if you feel a comment/post/response deserves it. ***
+++ This Forum is provided by EA but it is designed as Player helping/advising other Players - meaning we are not employed by EA +++
D'oh! - Em
Message 25 of 211 (1,533 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I am having this problem as well, it is my second time doing it as I didn’t finish it last time. Would be great if they could fix it quickly and give us an extra day to complete the whole quest. 

Message 26 of 211 (1,495 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
@minicha-em It's different on my kindle fire, I just have the daily prizes I won in my inventory from my prior time. I got to the very end and missed it by five minutes.
Message 27 of 211 (1,490 Views)

★★ Novice

This is my second try on the Missing Claus quest. I am stuck on day 6 finding truffles.  I reset back to day 5, reinstalled, both on an Android. (Tab A and Tab E) I even tried on my iPad 4th generation. Same result.

Message 28 of 211 (1,486 Views)

@HarliGirl 

Tap the Active tasks, tap the Missing Claus, and tap the prize. You should see the progress bar and the check marks

A47F3C58-9BA1-487E-89DD-BB7E0F0426EE.jpeg

D'oh! - Em
Message 29 of 211 (1,479 Views)

★★★★ Guide

My 2nd try too at this quest cause I missed the ending of it last time cause I had a emergency & now I can't complete it cause the tree branches are not there

Message 30 of 211 (1,452 Views)