Re: Can get in the house or demoish it i crash the sims are moved out now.

by minicha-em

Original Post

Can get in the house or demoish it i crash the sims are moved out now.

★★★ Newbie

Hello about 3 months ago I started I couldn't get in to one of the house I'd teleport  the Sims that live there or click in inventory the jewelry  creative machine that's in that house to go to it I'd crash . I've tried support I uninstall Reinstall cleared cache . rebooted my Amazon fire tablet rebooted my network witch is fiber optics  nothing works . I got the Sims moved  out but it still say SIM or pet lives there still. Help please. Thank you  snapshots of the  town the  house  the box showing I can't demise it after I moved everyone out. 

Message 1 of 2 (518 Views)

Re: Can get in the house or demoish it i crash the sims are moved out now.

@il_will180 wrote:

Hello about 3 months ago I started I couldn't get in to one of the house I'd teleport  the Sims that live there or click in inventory the jewelry  creative machine that's in that house to go to it I'd crash . I've tried support I uninstall Reinstall cleared cache . rebooted my Amazon fire tablet rebooted my network witch is fiber optics  nothing works . I got the Sims moved  out but it still say SIM or pet lives there still. Help please. Thank you  snapshots of the  town the  house  the box showing I can't demise it after I moved everyone out. 

I do not understand

Your text have few punctuations and the meaning is unclear

Hello about 3 months ago I started 

Started what?

I couldn't get in to one of the house

I assume the house in Sims Springs

I'd teleport  the Sims that live there

Teleport how? To or from the house in question?

Using the Simtracker?

or click in inventory

Inventory?

Do you mean Simtracker?

the jewelry  creative machine

What is the Jewelry create machine?

The Jewelry Crafting station, used during Live Events?

that's in that house to go to it I'd crash .

To go to "it" what?

I've tried support

What did support say?

I uninstall Reinstall cleared cache . rebooted my Amazon fire tablet rebooted my network witch is fiber optics  nothing works .

Did you try a different network? 5G, different WiFi?

I got the Sims moved  out but it still say SIM or pet lives there still.

Your picture shows that 2 pets are living in the house

They may not be at the house presently, maybe at the pet park?

You need to relocate the dogs too, so they are not residents of the lot

Help please. Thank you  snapshots of the  town the  house  the box showing I can't demise it after I moved everyone out. 

Everyone is not moved out as your picture shows, it shows 2 pets are listed as residents on this lot

20230308_tsfp.png

I suggest you relocate the pets and if that does not work, contact support again

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

*** Is the issue resolved? Please click "Accept as solution" so others can benefit.***
*** Although xp is not required, it is very nice. Give a Kudos by clicking on the XP button if you feel a comment/post/response deserves it. ***
***I do not answer game questions in PMs. ***
+++ This Forum is provided by EA but it is designed as Player helping/advising other Players - meaning we are not employed by EA +++
D'oh! - Em
Message 2 of 2 (429 Views)