Re: Bug quest "In search of lost ancient objects"

by minicha-em

Original Post

Bug quest "In search of lost ancient objects"

★★★ Newbie

Hello,

• I am currently level 29 on the Sims for free Play I managed to have a statue on 4 that of the earth, the condition of the other statue are met but it is impossible to provide start construction and the last I am not high enough So I'm stuck and can not get any further on the top. My game in days with the latest version.
    Thank you for finding a solution to a problem that has persisted for quite some time 
Message 1 of 4 (573 Views)

Hello, have you finished the quest Raiders of the lost artifact?

Are you currently constructing something else? a house, a store, a workplace?

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

*** Is the issue resolved? Please click "Accept as solution" so others can benefit.***
*** Although xp is not required, it is very nice. Give a Kudos by clicking on the XP button if you feel a comment/post/response deserves it. ***
***I do not answer game questions in PMs. ***
+++ This Forum is provided by EA but it is designed as Player helping/advising other Players - meaning we are not employed by EA +++
D'oh! - Em
Message 2 of 4 (560 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I finished this mission well and I have the necessary level for at least two statu I finished this mission well and I have the necessary level for at least two status, I have absolutely nothing in construction I do not know what to do it's been a while that it lasts this problem there I hesitate to share it with you but now I'm a little bit blocked
Message 3 of 4 (553 Views)

I honestly don't remember having to build them, once you reached the required level you could start gathering resources to upgrade them?

That takes forever, especially if you want them upgraded all the way to level 70, Volcano unlocks when the four of them are at lvl 25

This forum is provided by EA but is designed as Player helping Player, in this case we can not do much for you
Contact Firemonkeys support: https://help.firemonkeys.com.au/hc/en-us/requests/new or get there in game: green ... button at the bottom of the screen; Talkbubble with ?
I personally can not sign in with chrome, so you might need to try different browsers

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

*** Is the issue resolved? Please click "Accept as solution" so others can benefit.***
*** Although xp is not required, it is very nice. Give a Kudos by clicking on the XP button if you feel a comment/post/response deserves it. ***
***I do not answer game questions in PMs. ***
+++ This Forum is provided by EA but it is designed as Player helping/advising other Players - meaning we are not employed by EA +++
D'oh! - Em
Message 4 of 4 (541 Views)