Re: Baby disappeared

by lpoole13

Original Post

★ Novice

Same. My baby isn't in household or personal inventory, either. I tried to see if she's floating somewhere (I don't see her if she is). She's still on the household list, though, and when I right click her to "track" her, it brings me to the spot in the room. I can still hear her crying, but I can't see her.

Anyone know what to do?

Message 11 of 17 (3,301 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Hi a sim of mine just had twins and when I tried to move them to a different room one of them disappeared and I can't find it anywhere, plus it's always crying too and you can see that it's in the household cause you can see the baby at the bottom of the screen and when the mum and dad interact with the disappeared baby they a picking it up out of thin air and putting it back again. So I don't know what to do how do I get the baby back.

Message 12 of 17 (3,044 Views)

★★★ Newbie

You can get your baby back by moving household I just did and it worked 

Message 13 of 17 (2,774 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Thank you.

Message 14 of 17 (2,522 Views)

★★★ Newbie

How did you end up getting it back? the same thing is happening to me, the mother had a baby and I can hear it crying and when I double click on the baby in the toolbar it takes me to a room that it definitely is not in. I also tried reseting the baby and it said "Sim not found"

Message 15 of 17 (1,986 Views)

★★ Novice

My infants disappear sometimes and if I have my adults leave the house and the infants go to daycare, when the adults return, all the infants are back.

Message 16 of 17 (527 Views)

★★★ Newbie

This worked for me! Thanks

Message 17 of 17 (508 Views)