Arid apartments

by lynneshaw72

Original Post

Arid apartments

★★★ Newbie

I have 3 times now invested in arid apartments. First time 10 social points, second and third time i used over 600,000 simolians. But the task is still there. I cant move forward. I have emailed the company and been told to speaknto online advisor..cant find one. Ive purchased packs to get the simolians ..i want my simolians and sp points back. Can anyone help me?? Or even the creators of this game contact me 

Message 1 of 5 (1,445 Views)

Re: Arid apartments

@lynneshaw72 

I didn't know Firemonkeys had online advisors, I've just done the form and emails

Firemonkeys is the gaming studio that is part of EA but they have their own support for their games, TSFP, TSM, NFS etc

Did you deal with Firemonkeys or EAs support?

You do need Firemonkeys for this, I'll link it

Contact Firemonkeys support: https://help.firemonkeys.com.au/hc/en-us/requests/new or get there in game: green ... button at the bottom of the screen; Talkbubble with ?
I personally can not sign in with chrome or safari, so you might need to try different browsers
Or contact support via FB or Twitter, links are at the bottom of the page

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

*** Is the issue resolved? Please click "Accept as solution" so others can benefit.***
*** Although xp is not required, it is very nice. Give a Kudos by clicking on the XP button if you feel a comment/post/response deserves it. ***
***I do not answer game questions in PMs. ***
+++ This Forum is provided by EA but it is designed as Player helping/advising other Players - meaning we are not employed by EA +++
D'oh! - Em
Message 2 of 5 (1,427 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I clicked on the firemonkeys link you sent me, thankyou. I cant do anything with it. I cant fill in the boxes. 

Message 3 of 5 (1,422 Views)

@lynneshaw72 

You need to log in when you go to the site, top right

Try a different browser

As I said, I personally can't do it on chrome or safari, I use Edge

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

*** Is the issue resolved? Please click "Accept as solution" so others can benefit.***
*** Although xp is not required, it is very nice. Give a Kudos by clicking on the XP button if you feel a comment/post/response deserves it. ***
***I do not answer game questions in PMs. ***
+++ This Forum is provided by EA but it is designed as Player helping/advising other Players - meaning we are not employed by EA +++
D'oh! - Em
Message 4 of 5 (1,410 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@lynneshaw72 i have the same problem too. is there anyway to get them back? i really cant accept this😫
Message 5 of 5 (1,049 Views)