Architect homes repeat

by melaniefd9

Original Post

Architect homes repeat

★★★★★ Newbie

Hey! 

I wanted to ask if there will be NEW architect homes from this year, or 2020... Not the ones we see for like 2 years? Disappointed I was just curious. 

And why do I feel like some houses are sometimes not even finished? (See added screenshots) Or some furniture has removed before theyre in the Architect tab?

Thx for your time! X

Message 1 of 4 (718 Views)

Re: Architect homes repeat

★★★★★ Newbie

(Other screen)

Message 2 of 4 (716 Views)

I don't even look at the AH houses, so I don't know, but I'm the only one here answering questions

They do change every (other?) Friday, I know that

As for why some are "empty", I would guess it is because people like to design their own areas in the rooms or that  the limit of objects per lot have been reached

But you should really ask Firemonkeys, not a Help forum that are other players

When it comes to this, we know what you know and nothing more

We can guess but so can you

This forum is provided by EA but is designed as Player helping Player, in this case we can not do much for you

Contact Firemonkeys support: https://help.firemonkeys.com.au/hc/en-us/requests/new or get there in game: green ... button at the bottom of the screen; Talkbubble with ?
I personally can not sign in with chrome, so you might need to try different browsers
Or contact support via FB or Twitter, links are at the bottom of the page

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

*** Is the issue resolved? Please click "Accept as solution" so others can benefit.***
*** Although xp is not required, it is very nice. Give a Kudos by clicking on the XP button if you feel a comment/post/response deserves it. ***
***I do not answer game questions in PMs. ***
+++ This Forum is provided by EA but it is designed as Player helping/advising other Players - meaning we are not employed by EA +++
D'oh! - Em
Message 3 of 4 (682 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

I dont believe that's a limit tho, the houses are basically empty.

Yes there are a looooot of players who waits for these Architect homes 'cause of the inventory, like me.

Message 4 of 4 (670 Views)