After Grand Garages update, My Sim cannot do his job at the police department

by yellowblueblack4

Original Post

Accepted Solution

After Grand Garages update, My Sim cannot do his job at the police department

★★★ Newbie

Product: The Sims Mobile
Platform:Apple iPad
List the specific devices you play with (e.g. iPhone 6s Plus, Samsung Galaxy S7) iPad 2
OS Version The Grand Garage Update
Player ID: (Find your Player ID in Sims Mobile: https://help.ea.com/help/the-sims/the-sims-mobile/find-your-player-id-in-the-sims-mobile ) 84873749
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Go to the Cell Block area. Any time my officer Sim tries to Clean Up Cells or Stop Crime it starts okay, but it doesn't finish the task.
What do you expect to see? itask.i expect my sim to be about to do his job in that area but he can't!
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region North America
Country USA
Additional feedback

In addition to the Grand Garages event I got the Pirate Quest that automatically started after I finished the Teenage sims upgrade.

Message 1 of 6 (1,030 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: After Grand Garages update, My Sim cannot do his job at the police departmen

★ Guide

@yellowblueblack4 This is the Sims Mobile forum, you'll have better luck in the Sims Freeplay forum Standard smile 

View in thread

Message 3 of 6 (991 Views)

All Replies

Re: After Grand Garages update, My Sim cannot do his job at the police departmen

[ Edited ]
★★★ Pro

Hold up a second. Are you talkin The Sims Mobile or The Sims 4? Because I don't know that you can work on in the police department in The Sims Mobile. I have an updated game and I don't see this Police Department as an option to work in the SIMS MOBILE. In all honesty you got me really excited thinking there was a new career option.

Message 2 of 6 (1,001 Views)

★ Guide

@yellowblueblack4 This is the Sims Mobile forum, you'll have better luck in the Sims Freeplay forum Standard smile 

Message 3 of 6 (992 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Oops. I'm really sorry.

Message 4 of 6 (988 Views)

★ Guide

@yellowblueblack4 No worries! I hope you find the answers you’re looking for!

Message 5 of 6 (974 Views)

@yellowblueblack4 moved your post to the correct forum

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 6 of 6 (961 Views)