A reasonable and fair plan(Sims FreePlay)

by AdvisorXavier

Original Post

A reasonable and fair plan(Sims FreePlay)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie
i would like to add on a suggestion with a valid reason,i personally think that within 2days limit(Need for Steed,SimsFreeplay) is impossible,as building a barn will need 8++hrs,U also have to read a manual about horse for 9hrs+,and 10+++hrs for cleaning the barn,and for a new player,it is insanely impossible as this requires more than the time limit to complete,and it makes them feel the game is unfair.They also require time to raise 45,000+simoleons to round up for the quest

Therefore,you should probably change the time limit into a somewhat 4days limit,that would be possible to do,as players also need time to sleep,and do their activities in real life.I hope you can understand from my point of view of a new player.Thank you for viewing my reply,this is a suggestion that you ca bring up upon your colleagues.I appreciate your time.Thank you
Message 1 of 2 (305 Views)

Re: A reasonable and fair plan(Sims FreePlay)

EA app Team

Hi @AdvisorXavier,

I will definitely forward your suggestion so they can consider it. Thank you for posting it!

As a new player, I hope you are enjoying the discovery of everything else in the game! And a warm welcome to Answers HQ! Standard smile

-Mai

Message 2 of 2 (271 Views)