[Info] The Sims™ 4 Create A Sim Demo Registration

by EA_Nils

Original Post

[Info] The Sims™ 4 Create A Sim Demo Registration

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

How do I register to be considered for early access for The Sims 4 Create A Sim Demo?
Go to http://www.thesims.com/ and look for the signup widget on the right. Make sure to sign up with the SAME Origin account you play The Sims with.

The Sims 4 Create A Sim Demo is available on PC through the Origin client.

• If you already have an Origin account, make sure to register for the demo using the same email as you have on your Origin account.
  • If you don't have an Origin account, you will want to create one using the same email that you used to register for the demo.

Please make sure that the email you register with for the demo matches the email for the Origin account you intend to play The Sims 4 Create A Sim Demo and The Sims 4 with. Hopefully this will be the same Origin account and email that you use to play The Sims 3!

I have just registered for early access to The Sims 4 Create A Sim Demo. Can I opt out of the Newsletter?
If you would like to opt-out of receiving the newsletter, you can click the 'Unsubscribe' link at the bottom of the newsletter.

However, if you are selected to receive an invitation to the early access to the demo, you will not be able to receive your invitation if you have opted-out of receiving the newsletter. We recommend waiting to see if you receive an early access invitation before choosing to opt-out.

Please know that we will not be able to invite every registrant to the early access. But don’t worry, we’ll be making the demo available to everyone later this Summer!

Source: http://help.ea.com/en/article/the-sims-4-create-a-sim-demo-registration/

Warning: If you are in Germany, please select another country. There's a problem with the German setup.

If your country is not listed, select one with a language you understand.

Message 1 of 1 (1,440 Views)