trouble starting game from origin

by mspiker5

Original Post

Re: trouble starting game from origin

★★★ Newbie

Those are the only files I feel I have for the pets. That's the only folder I could find realting to the pets game. 

Message 11 of 18 (183 Views)

★★★★ Pro

Is the Pets world Appaloosa Plains available?

Message 12 of 18 (183 Views)

★★★ Newbie

No nothing... no items. I even went to go create new sims and I can't even create a pet. 

Message 13 of 18 (181 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I need to figure out how to uninstall it and reinstall because there probably was a probelm installing it. Like the content didn't transfer over or something. 

Message 14 of 18 (180 Views)

★★★★ Pro

My first thought is you just need to manually uninstall Pets since it's the only game with the issue, but I actually don't know how to get rid of all the extra stuff that gets left behind on our Mac HD (this would be what PC people do when they clean out their registries) for just one EP.  I don't want you to have to uninstall everything and clean everything when the other two games are working fine.  So I just messaged someone who might know how, and I'm waiting for their response.  She might pop in to help you.  Sorry (She will definitely have the answer, I promise :D)

Message 15 of 18 (172 Views)

You could try using the Uninstaller in your Applications folder to get rid of Pets?

The Sims 3 Mac Forum - | - The Sims 4 Mac Forum -
- Clearing Origin cache - | - Mac specific TS4 issues -
AHQSigImage.png
Please do not PM me unless I ask you to, I won't reply
- I am not affiliated with EA in anyway -
Message 16 of 18 (165 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Thank you!!

Message 17 of 18 (160 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I did but Pets does not show up, which tells me it's not even installed. But in origin it still gives me the option to play it... 

Message 18 of 18 (159 Views)