the sims 3

by JutaPL

Original Post

Accepted Solution

the sims 3

★★ Newbie

Hi, I have problem with installing The Sims 3: Seasons. When I enter the code it shows that it has been used before. I have that game for some time and I installed it before. Is there any way I can install it again? 

Message 1 of 2 (248 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: the sims 3

@JutaPL  It sounds like you registered the code for Seasons when you previously installed it.  Check your Origin library to find out whether the pack is listed as owned:  Click on the Sims 3 icon, then More > Expansion Packs, then scroll to where Seasons is listed.  You should see a button to download it.

If Seasons isn't available to download, it's possible that you added it to a different account.  This applies to registering a code in Origin or the Sims 3 store—the two share the same database.  It's usually possible to merge two accounts, although the account that's being shut down will likely lose any store content it owns.  Still, combining two accounts would give you access to Seasons.

To find out what happened to your code, and to ask for an account merge if necessary, you'll need to contact EA customer support.

https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/

——————————————————————————————————————————

I don't work for EA. I'm just trying to help fellow players with their games.

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (242 Views)

All Replies

Re: the sims 3

@JutaPL  It sounds like you registered the code for Seasons when you previously installed it.  Check your Origin library to find out whether the pack is listed as owned:  Click on the Sims 3 icon, then More > Expansion Packs, then scroll to where Seasons is listed.  You should see a button to download it.

If Seasons isn't available to download, it's possible that you added it to a different account.  This applies to registering a code in Origin or the Sims 3 store—the two share the same database.  It's usually possible to merge two accounts, although the account that's being shut down will likely lose any store content it owns.  Still, combining two accounts would give you access to Seasons.

To find out what happened to your code, and to ask for an account merge if necessary, you'll need to contact EA customer support.

https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/

——————————————————————————————————————————

I don't work for EA. I'm just trying to help fellow players with their games.
Message 2 of 2 (243 Views)