the sims 3 phone keeps ringing

by jessica2712

Original Post

the sims 3 phone keeps ringing

★★★ Newbie

my phone keeps ringing and i cant answer and she can call people but it still ringings and silence doesnt do anything

Message 1 of 6 (28,151 Views)

Re: the sims 3 phone keeps ringing

Hero

See if this helps you: http://sims3.crinrict.com/en/2013/03/smartphone-wont-stop-ringing.html

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 6 (28,129 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I had this problem also, with Sims 3 University Life. I read heaps of solutions online, none worked but one mentioned having another sim call your cellphone, so i waited for a cell call and then it stopped Confusedmileyvery-happy: !!!

Hope this helps Confused

Message 3 of 6 (26,837 Views)

★ Novice

Hey, I know this is an old post and I'm not spamming or anything, and I know this is far too useless for you now considering how long it's been since you've asked, but this will hopefully help anyone looking this up in the future,as I was unable to find anything at all helpful while I was searching: send your sim elsewhere, anywhere that creates a load screen. So moving to a new town or if you have the adventures one send them to china or france or egypt and the phone will reset. Definitely rather do the second, as it's temporary and far less difficult to set up (just view it as a spontaneous decision to have your hardworking sim go on a well-deserved vacation Wink It was incredibly irritating, and that fix absolutely worked for me.

Message 4 of 6 (24,033 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I know it's kinda late but for people in the future. Having someone call you does work. I got so annoyed by the phone constantly ringing when my sim was in university but it wasn't time for her to go home yet. So I just had her practice a skill and I sped up time until someone finally called me. I really did work. 😊hope this helped. For the the people in the future.
Message 5 of 6 (23,641 Views)

★★★ Newbie

You're right it only stops when someone rings you 😂 lol

Message 6 of 6 (13,502 Views)