solar panels

by mouse1966

Original Post

solar panels

★★★ Newbie

how and where do i get solar panels, I have looked online and have read that they are supposed to come with ambitions, I have recently installed ambitions yet can not find them. I have also read about the "ECO pack" , the "Renault pack and the "toyota pack" yet when I try looking in branded content there is only a blank page

Message 1 of 5 (985 Views)

Re: solar panels

Hero (Retired)

those DLC items with the solar panels and wind turbines where sponsed items and are not  avaible any more

Message 2 of 5 (976 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Any chance the solar panels and wind turbine might be offered for sale again on EA Store?

Message 3 of 5 (964 Views)

Hero (Retired)

@mouse1966 @lindahill321 The solar panels and wind generators were offered in the Toyota ECO set which has been retired. If I remember correctly it was free. I had downloaded it at the time it was offered but never installed it and it was sitting in the downloads tab of the launcher. Sponsored items are not property of EA and I would think there is a contract about the use of brand names. Will it be offered again? I am not hopeful but you never know. Stranger things have happened

Message 4 of 5 (956 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Thank you for the information.  I will keep an eye out now for the name of the set.  That's the hazard of coming to a game later.  I played Sims 2 well past the release of Sims 3 but my daughter took pity on me.  Now of course I'm doing the same with Sims 4.  Oh well.  It is what is is!  Thank you again.  Appreciate you taking the time to answer my question.

Message 5 of 5 (951 Views)