Re: sireal code regstration isues for sims 3

by rune1973

Original Post

sireal code regstration isues for sims 3

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Apprentice

i keep getting this isue when i try to get my free 1000 simpoints for registering my game i get this measage The serial code you entered is invalid. Please enter a valid serial code and re-submit. Leave serial code empty to register without a serial code. the serial for my sims 3 

Message 1 of 4 (168 Views)

Hero (Retired)

As this is a public forum please do not enter personal data as everyone can see it. Once the site has accepted a code that is the message you will get if you try to re enter the code. Which game are you trying to get sim points? Not all games give you free points.

Message 2 of 4 (165 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

I am trying to get the points for ether one i can get them from mostley the sims 3 or sims supernatural but i allso have sims 3 pets.

Message 3 of 4 (159 Views)

Hero (Retired)

Please edit your post and remove the game code. Again this is a publeic forum and anyone can see it. If you are trying to get sim points, not all games give sim points for buying the game. If you feel you didn't receive a bonus you were supposed to get, you will have to contact EA customer support directly (chat, email, or phone). This is a forum of users helping users and can not help with these issues. thank you

Message 4 of 4 (156 Views)